Chapter-24

Long chapter! Don't forget to vote.

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

Ekansh's parents felt dread listening to the loud noice of breaking sound from Ekansh's room and the cries of Maya.

Aadithya was also there. He did tell them everything breaking thier hearts. They wanted to run upstairs to thier son to console him but they didn't interfere. It was so difficult for them only to listen to the truth.

After sometime Aadithya convinced them that Ekansh will be alright and managed to send them to thier room to rest as Ekansh's mother had almost fainted with the dreadful information. He also went to his home as he didn't wanted to stay there longer seeing the environment of the house.

Maya was still sitting against the door weeping. She could hear his voice from inside, screaming in pain and crying which made her more anxious and lost.

"Ekansh please let me in... we s..should talk.. I am sorry." She pleaded knocking on the door. She was adamant to not let go of their relationship easily and let it broke in front of her eyes.

She still had a little hope in her that she could save thier love from collasping.

She sat their for hours but got nothing.

Her throat had dried from crying for so long and she was felling dizzy from tiredness.

Maya tried to keep her conscious but her eyes were begging to be closed. The uneasiness in her stomach grew more as she tried to ignore it.

Wiping the tears she got up holding her head which was throbbing and limped towards the guest room which was near. Covering her mouth she rushed into the bathroom throwing up.

Tears escaped her eyes as she coughed releasing all the contents in her stomach.

She fell down on her knees due to the weakness. Catching her breath she sat down on the floor unable to move.

After some time she got up to wash her face. She collected the water in her shaky palm splashing it on her face. She stared at her face which was worn out.

Her eyes again filled with tears and rolled down her cheeks merging with the water drops.

What have I done! Why did I even cheat him!? Why?

She thought wiping her eyes. Her legs gave up and she slid to the floor keeping her back against the wall. Slowly she slipped into unconscious.

 Slowly she slipped into unconscious