Chapter-9

Read and enjoy!

"In the blink of an eye, love's embrace fades, replaced by the chill of animosity."

Aarohi and Ekansh sat at the elegant dining table, bathed in the soft glow of dimmed lights, creating an intimate atmosphere that seemed to cocoon them from the bustling world below

Aarohi's gaze lingered on Ekansh, her heart swelling with admiration as she took in his refined features and easy grace. The soft flicker of candlelight danced in his eyes, casting shadows that seemed to accentuate the contours of his face, making him appear even more captivating.

Lost in the moment, Aarohi found herself mesmerized by the way Ekansh spoke, his words flowing effortlessly as he shared tales of his endeavors and aspirations. Each gesture, each smile, seemed to illuminate the room, infusing the air with a sense of warmth and contentment.

As they savored their meal, the tranquility of the mansion enveloped them, cocooning them in a world of their own making. Aarohi's phone chimed softly, disrupting the peaceful silence with its insistent tone. She glanced at the screen, her heart sinking at the sight of her brother's message.

With a heavy heart, Aarohi turned to Ekansh.

"Ekansh," she began, "I need to go, my brother needs me at home."

Ekansh's expression softened with understanding, yet a hint of reluctance lingered in his eyes. He reached out to grasp her hand, a silent gesture of reassurance and support.

"Its alright, You can go" he said softly, his voice filled with warmth.

Aarohi smiled gratefully, she bid Ekansh bye and stepped out. Aarohi sat in her car and calling her brother she informed him that she is on her way.

Maya had fallen unconscious on the place where she was sitting only, in her disheveled state

Maya had fallen unconscious on the place where she was sitting only, in her disheveled state. No one came there to rescue that poor soul for a long time, A car passed by that road but they ignored the sight and went away.