Chapter-4

Hey peeps!

A new chapter for you all

Enjoy reading ❤

___________________________

"Once in a while,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale."

I placed the last pillow neatly and looked at the arrangement satisfied with myself

I placed the last pillow neatly and looked at the arrangement satisfied with myself. Maya came out changing her clothes into a comfortable loose t-shirt and leggings.. still she looked beautiful. I smiled seeing her suprised.

She finally lifted her eyes to me and raised her eyebrows walking to me. I forwarded my hands grabbing hers.
"Welcome to my life Mrs. Maya Ekansh Rajvanshi." I said kissing the back of her hand. I sensed her shivering due to my touch.

"I didnt know you could be this much romantic." She said admiring the view.

"Only for you." She turned towards me, staring deep into my eyes like she was witnessing a wonder her eyes were filled with so much admiration... for me, and I dont want it to erase ever. "So wine or coffee?" I asked breaking her dream land.

"Coffee... wait I will make it." She proceeded to go towards the small kitchen we had in my room, I stopped her holding elbow. "I will make it, You just sit here and enjoy." Seems like another shock for her as her eyes widened making her look cute.

"You know?" She asked.

I shook my head smirking and went to prepare hot coffee for both of us in this chilled weather.

Moments later we were cuddling each other talking about the random things. I pulled her between my legs and made her lean onto me wrapped the warm blanket around us trapping her inside.

"You dont have any friends?" Maya shook her head silently with a fallen face.

"No one wanted to be friends with me." Her tone was hard while saying this.

Suddenly I remembered the friend she mentioned at the club we met.
"Hey what about the friend you mentioned at the club." I asked and she tensed a little.

"Hm.. she, I d-dont consider her friend anymore." She said. I let of the light fear echoed on her face for now and asked further.

"Why didnt you had any friends?'' I waited for her to reply. She shifted a little getting more comfortable.

"Because they thought I was rude and boring." I smiled imagining a little girl with sassy attitude.

"Were you?"

"A little bit I think. I wanted someone to understand me, know what I am but those fake people only wanted fake sweetness which I didnt had."

"I dont think so.."