Chapter-3

"A relationship built on lies is a dark fragile relationship that collapses at the slightest light of truth."

They say right, night changes faster than we realize

They say right, night changes faster than we realize. That's how my life is changed now. A week before I was in a small apartment struggling a live a decent life and here, I became the daughter-in-law of Rajvanshi. And Ekansh... He is the best man any one can have as thier husband. Not only that I witnessed his other side which is hidden from the world. His flirty nature. I was shocked to see this man flirting without a once of shame and always making me feel shy and sparks with his touches and teasing me everywhere leaving me all red, not that I am complaining.

He is so good... In this one week he stayed by me and made sure my every wish is fulfilled, he came with me to my wedding shopping and he only selected my dresses and jewellery. Gosh, that was hella expensive. I have not even dreamt of getting such expensive things in my life. His room is gorgeous and big. I got up from the bed and went towards the mirror.

Tonight is our wedding night... Our wedding was simple and had just few close relatives and friends. Ekansh didnt wanted it to be hectic so he kept it simple.. simple in the terms of him but it was really a grand for me with the wedding venue shinning like a bride and having all my wishes fulfilled it was really a dream wedding.

I blushed when I remembered his deep and mesmerized gaze on me. He was staring at me lovingly throughout the rituals.

I shook my head not to think about it and looked at the door to see if he came. I am waiting for him for so long, he is not here yet.

Where is he?

Oh god.. this is our first night. Not exactly, but after marriage it is. What we are going to do? Will we do it again?

My eyes widened when I realized what I was thinking. Maya.. why are you being so shameless, stop thinking such things!

I scolded myself and my eyes caught the beautiful balcony of our room.

I slide the glass door and stepped out.. cool breeze caressed my skin making me smile in content. This is going to be my favourite place i think. It was huge, with a little garden and a swimming pool... a sitting area in the corner with a shade looked so beautiful and cozy and not to forgot the swing.

I heard the door opening, He came.. I turned around happily and saw Ekansh entering inside and locking the door. I went inside a little and stood by the dressing table which was beside the glass door.

Ekansh eyes landed on me and his steps halted there. His gaze doing wonders to me. I felt him coming closer and my eyes didnt leave the floor as nervousness was not ready to kick out of me.