29.

HOT LAVA CAKE

i was finishing packing up the bags. eli was still sleeping upstairs. i wanted to pack the generator, but it was way too heavy for me to get it in the car. he was so exhausted from yesterday i didn't know if he'd have the strength to up and leave today. but we kind of had to now.

i took a spoonful of peanut butter and ran upstairs. he was gonna get up rather he liked it or not. i opened the door to my grandfathers room in surprise. he wasn't there?

i groaned and opened the door to my grandmothers room, but he wasn't there. i sighed realizing he probably went downstairs to make food and must've slipped past me.

i shrugged and headed to the stairs until i heard heavy breathing and muffled sound. i turned on my heel, being cautious i followed the sound. i picked up the bat eli left near the hall and followed the sound to the inside of my grandfathers study room. the room was accompanied by two doors. i tried twisting the handle, but something was against the door.

"give me a sec," eli said suddenly from the other side of the door.

"dumbass!" i shouted, hitting the door. he scared the crap out of me. i heard him laugh a little and then i headed to the stairs again. i started to go down, but i figured i'd grab my soaps from my grandmother's bathroom on the way.

the stairs only creaked when you went down them.

this is a lesson we learned that day.

i slipped into the bathroom and grabbed my stuff, spoon in mouth, bat in hand. i didn't know i was that quiet. the door was cracked open to the study from the bathroom. it connects from hallway to master bath.

i thanked God for this, that day.

the door was cracked. i figured i'd see eli packing up or sneaking swigs of alcohol without me noticing on the other side of the door. no.

my eyes widened. the spoon fell out of my mouth. i caught it though.

elias was pressed against the door. sweating and breathing heavy. he was...touching himself.

i instantly looked away, feeling so bad. but since when does he do this and i have never caught him?

his eyes scrunched closed, him butting his lip. his neck was stretched back. his eyes rolled in the back of his head. lol

i watched him like he was an angel. he looked like one.

my jaw hung open. he touched himself so gently. he seemed so sensitive just by his own touch.

"fuck," he cursed, his voice cracked a little. he starts moving his hand faster, teasing himself and slowing down, pinching the tip of his dick. he bit down on his lip, and hummed to himself kinda stammering around.

he looked like he was so close to finishing. his hair was stuck to his own forehead. how long had he been doing this?

"please-" he whispered in a whine. my face went red. i ducked down to the floor. could he see me? who was he talking to?

his eyes slipped shut and he thrusted into his hand slowly, spitting down on his hand. "baby," he moaned so loud it shocked his body. he covered his own mouth, eyes clenched shut.