ʚ epilogue ɞ

a/n: THE FINAL CHAPTER :(((

i am so thankful for all of the support that you guys have given this story!! i can't believe that this story is actually ending but i hope you guys enjoy this final chapter nonetheless!! :))

ʚ . ₊ ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ɞ

** third person **

It was twenty-twenty-eight.

Le Sserafim had been debuted for six years at this point, and NCT had been debuted for twelve as well.

Mark and Brooklyn had been dating steadily for five years. Of course with their own arguments here and there like any normal couple but to them they were perfect. Even with the stress of their hobs they had stayed strong.

Their official five year anniversary was coming up and Mark had just the idea for the perfect present.

The girl group was going to be performing at M Countdown for the most recent comeback leaving Mark the perfect opportunity to pull off his plan. Of course he couldn't pull it off with just himself. All of Brooklyn's members were in on it as well.

Mark was beyond nervous.

Not only was this a big step in their relationship, he wasn't sure how the public would react to the whole thing.

"Yo Marker! Are you ready for this or not?" Yunjin spoke from right behind him.

Since he and Brooklyn had started dating all of the members had gotten closer, but for whatever reason he and Yunjin had just clicked better than anyone else. So he wasn't shocked when the girl tried to come up and scare him.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to not get noticed and ruin the surprise." Mark muttered whilst looking around the area he was in.

Yunjin shook her head, "You gotta calm down and take a breath. That girl would never say no to you." she took a slight breath in, "We're just about to get onstage so be prepared." her voice was hurried as she was getting motioned to go on stage.

This was it. In just about four minutes both of their lives would change hopefully for the better.

While the girls were performing everyone's eyes were on them. Not a single staff member was looking away from the stage. The staff had also been aware of the male idols plan for production reasons.

Both entertainment agencies had requested that the moment be filmed, but wanted to have the couple decide if they would want the moment posted publicly. Mark was wearing a discrete microphone to catch exactly what he was saying as Brooklyn would already have a microphone on.

Mark was beyond nervous. Both of his hands were in his pockets but only one was actively moving around. His hand had not left the pink velvet ring box that was dragging down his slightly dressy slacks. The only thing that brought his attention back to reality was the fading music coming from the loud stage speakers.

It was time.

When Brooklyn went to head off stage, her members were quick to make her stay in her spot, "Wha-what's going on?" her breathy voice sounded out from the stage mic she was wearing.

The staff then motioned that it was okay for Mark to head on stage. Brooklyn's eyes quickly noticed when her long time boyfriend was entering the area of the stage that they were on. She was so confused. What was he doing here?