Memories

(Jungkook's POV)

I had to get out of there. I couldn't be there any longer with them.... Not after hearing that woman... I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't dwell on that possibility. There's no way... but, part of me had to be sure.

"Hey, meet me at Rue's." I spoke when the person I was trying to get in contact with answered their phone.

"Alright, be there in like ten." He replied. I got on my bike, started it, and headed off. It took a little longer to get to Rue's. Rue's bar was one of the best in the city. It would be considered a hole in the wall kind of place. If you blink, you'll pass right by it. It's in the basement of some antique store, the old man who owns the shop also owns the bar. His son runs the place but he's often found there are at night after the shop closes.
I parked my bike on the side, getting off I walked over to the stairs that led down into the bar. The door was ajar, music and the sound of people talking hit my ears and grew in volume as I opened the door a little more and entered. Leaving the door ajar again behind me. I nodded to one of the guys behind the bar, he was making drinks. He'd been here every time I'd come in, which was maybe more than I should have.
As I looked around, I saw him, sitting at the far end of the bar. I called him to talk, mostly because he was the only one who would talk to me. He and Tae were really the only two who kept in touch. Or tried.

"I was nearby, you wanted to meet up? Need a wingman again?" Jimin said as he brushed his hair back. He was a good looking man and attracted his fair share of women, but when he was in wingman mode- He always made me the focus. Sometimes even lying and saying he's a happily married gay man. He wasn't, he was all about women... but Jimin's the kind of friend who will take a bullet for you even if you just met him.

"No, not here for that. I'm just.. I need to talk, you know?" I asked him, looking for just an ear tonight. He nodded.

"Sure thing." He replied as he spun the bar stool around so I could sit next to him I sat down, my heel clanking against the metal bar under the seat. I sighed as spun around to face the bar.
"So, what's on your mind?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink. I quickly ordered the same whiskey I knew he was drinking.

"I think... I might have problems." I said slowly. Jimin tried not to laugh, and I knew he didn't mean anything deep by it, but he wasn't too good at hiding certain things.

"You might have problems? Haha... no, really? You? Nah..." He forced back the chuckle and patted my shoulder- a few good slaps to my left shoulder before he ordered us two more drinks each.

"Why don't you explain everything... from the beginning?" He asked.

I chugged down the first glass of whiskey and set it on the counter top.
"Remember that night? The uh... two parties? Here, the ones here. The girls.. Too many of them to be honest but it was a blast." I recalled, and it was.. That night was amazing.... But for all the wrong reasons.

"Right! The Girls night party... and the birthday girl. Man.. that was a choice. Birthday girl looked fine as fuck though.. But girls night was so... well, younger than the birthday girl, more our speed." Jimin grinned. "I could have had all four if you didn't get all puppy eyed and want to go home after. Never did understand what changed your mind that night." He sighed and took a sip of one of his two freshly poured whiskeys.

" I didn't get puppy eyed... I was spent. Wanted to crash." I admitted.

"Spent? From one girl, in the bathroom?" Jimin asked in disbelief.
"I know you couldn't stop talking about it for a few days, but... what? That's so unlike you." Jimin full on laughed now.

"She was... she was divine, heavenly... everything from her smell to her moans. She was more energetic than anyone I've fucked. She clearly never had what I gave her... and I actually felt like I gave her something for the first time. Not that she was a virgin, she wasn't... but just the way her body responded." I was lost in a trance, remembering that night. The dim bathroom, lit up enough for me to see her though. Her tousled hair as I gripped it in my hands and kissed her like a starving animal. She smelled so good, and that's saying something because I'm sensitive to scents. Most bother me.... But this woman, she was the best smelling woman ever. Her pouty lips as she whined against my mouth, begging me to touch her, to feel her, to make her come undone over and over.
Jimin's voice finally pulled me from my thoughts.