Lies or Truths

Jin left early in the morning, I didn't wake up fully... but I heard him in the kitchen and I heard him sobbing over Jungkook's breakfast for him. I then heard Jungkook wake up and they began to bicker. It soon settled down though and I passed back out.
I awoke again, this time to my phone alarm. I needed to head to work. Although I felt bleh, I still needed to work. So I got up, showered, dressed, and called Tae to pick me up. Jungkook was already gone when I went out to the living room to wait for Tae. There was a note on the microwave and some eggs and sausage on a plate in there. I heated it up quickly and ate it, along with a banana Tae knocked and I let him in as I finished my breakfast. He smiled and gave me his usual friendly hug. I chuckled and followed him down to the car.

"Do you have an umbrella?" He asked.

"No, why?" I questioned.

"It's going to rain today." He said calmly. I looked up and laughed.

"Tae, it's sunny and there isn't a cloud in the sky." I continued to giggle as I got into the car, buckled up and patted his hair as he shrugged and started his car. Of course, by lunch time... I was about to change my name to Boo-boo the fool.

"Ugh..." Sonja said as her and I both stood at the shop window and made faces at the absolute downpour that was going on outside.

"I shouldn't have laughed... this is karma...." I said. Sonja looked at me strangely.

"What?" She asked.

"Noona Ellie thought I was out of my mind for telling her it was going to rain today." Tae spoke up, getting up from his cubicle and walking over to us.

"Tae's always right about these things. ALWAYS. It's almost creepy." J added to the conversation.

"It's not creepy." Tae pouted. Sonja went over and hugged him.

"Oh, of course it's not creepy. You're just intuitive. A weather genius." Sonja said to him, making Tae smile and hug her back.

"Thanks Noona Sonja. You're the best." He said with that bright boxy grin of his. I giggled and shook my head.

"So... who's going out in this to get everyone lunch?" I asked. Feeling quite hungry.

"Oh! Baby needs to eat. I'll do it!" Tae nearly shouted with glee. I laughed at his eagerness.

"Tae, you do a lot for the baby as is." I replied to his cheer. He smiled and shrugged.

"Yeah, but aside from J, I think I'm the only one who has an umbrella here." He grinned again. Knowing he made his point. Sonja and I looked at each other, then to J... Tae was correct. And in the end, he took our lunch orders and went out to get them.

"So did you tell you-know-who?" Sonja asked me.

"Nope. I'm going to make dinner tonight and tell him then. He seems to respond well when he's had food." I replied. I had planned it out this morning while getting ready. I'd get home at 5:30pm, I already had the chicken waiting in the fridge, I'd make cheese and mushroom stuffed chicken with a mix of vegetables on the side and baked potato. I just needed to use the rest of the day to work up my nerve to tell him.

When I got home, I took out the chicken, stuffed it with Cheese and put it in the oven to bake. At the thirty minute mark I added two baked potatoes and then I stir fried some chopped vegetables in a buttery garlic sauce. I saved a bit of the sauce to pour into the potatoes when they were done. I think I managed to time it near perfect because once everything was done and plated, Jungkook came home just as I was setting the plates down at the little table. Jungkook's nose was cutely scrunching up as he sniffed the air and a huge grin spread across his face.