☆ - 9

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼 -

𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪

—————————————————

it was bright, even with how dark the room actually was. the strobe lights did their work well, lighting up the room with neon greens, purples, blues and all the bright colors one could think of. they liked it. it was nice.

they stepped past the entrance, eyes trailing the club, seeing people dancing, drinking, grinding- doing things one should only do in private.

they walked in tailored suits, button ups rolled up to their sleeves. necks, ears, and hands adorned with silver and gold jewelry. they're hair was done just as perfectly as their makeup- they looked like royalty; but who knows, maybe they were. the occasional club-goer spotted them, whispering and pointing with awe in their drunken states. the energy was high, loud and unpredictable. they liked it. it was fun.

they walked forward, past the bar- eyes locked on the stage and the beautiful dancers on it. they moved with a certain alluring feeling, it caught their attention. the outfits they wore seemed to be made for them, only heightened their dances and the way they swayed. they liked it. it was pretty.

the six of them moved closer, finding the vip area of the club to be their best friend. up close to the stage, their own pretty bar with two pretty bartenders, both black haired and eyes locked onto a certain pretty light brown haired boy on stage. they took note of that, and moved over to one of the booths near the stage. they liked it. they liked this.

the oldest of the bunch, with blonde hair and a clean cut face, cleared his throat- and faced the stage, sharp and captivated eyes drawn towards a short ashy brown haired boy, his mullet and the way he moved. "already found something you like, hwa?" a tall boy with dark hair chuckled, head nodding towards the stage, hand wrapped tightly around the slightly taller boy sitting across his lap. it was a normal sight for the group, they'd grown used to seeing the two constantly all over each other. to see yunho ravishing mingi was a common thing, to see mingi crying for him even more so.

seonghwa smiled, and with a nod, "if he'd have me, then of course." on the other side of him sat a boy with dark brown hair, his eyes locked on the auburn haired one across from him, he sighed to himself. "and if he won't? then will you take him anyways?" the youngest in the group, (with the auburn hair) asked, quite gullibly, as they all knew seonghwa would never no matter how much he had wanted it. so when seonghwa shook his head no, and jongho smiled- and his eyes drifted towards the boy who'd been looking at him- he felt himself blush when his eyes locked with yeosangs. the two looked away bashfully, as if they had been two teenagers just learning what it was like to have a crush for the first time- or at least one that actually mattered. then, the last boy- he sat a bit away from the others, on a lone soft chair, he wasn't paying close attention to what they were saying. if it was important they'd get his attention, they knew better then to distract him when he was looking at something he found to be captivating.

and he was.

in his sight; a boy, with cherry red streaks in his hair who sat joylessly by the bar, head in his hands as he seemed to quarrel back and forth with the two bartenders, smiling a bit every once in a while. he was beautiful, quite a sight for sore eyes. his eyes were pretty and sharp, brown and shined in the light. the boys face reminded him of that of a fox- delicate yet alluring. the boy wore a pretty black skirt, it was flowy and short, a black turtle neck and button up on top- he had stockings on, and random bits of jewelry too; he could tell even from here it was all fake-something his parents had conditioned him to be able to tell when looking at all the women they set him up with against the boys own will.

but maybe he could change that, he found it simple to make something fake become real.

wooyoung studied him, taking in every detail of the boy, from head to toe. he looked at his gestures, every time he rolled his eyes or spaced out for a bit. he looked at how he blushed when a blonde man with icy blue tips walked past them, not without petting the cherry beauty on the head. he admired him and he couldn't find it in himself to look away. not when yeosang tapped his arm, probably cracking another one of his jokes or just teasing him. not when mingi started to whine and mewl on yunhos lap when the older began to smother his neck with bites and kisses, gaining a few stares from others around the group. not when the music changed to the next song, and the waiter came to ask if they wanted any beverages or food, leaving to retrieve whatever the rest had settled for. wooyoung crossed his leg over his other, swirling the glass of whiskey seonghwa had handed to him- silver rings clinking against it rhythmically, and he gnawed at his bottom lip, lost in a trance. he didn't look away when jongho called his name-

nor did he look away when the cherry haired boy looked back at him, when their eyes met-

it was like the world around them came to a stop;

and all i could see was you.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

yoooo

i want to remind everyone

this book has a LOT of (kinda?) intense scenes and topics- please keep that in mind when reading

!!!!im not saying this to scare you into not reading i swear it's readable and not constant or unforgiving, it just can be a lot at times and will probably take some digesting and processing time!!!!

but yea it has (a few) triggering things (ea: anxiety, self hate, depression) in most chapters and will only get more explicit on them as time goes on.

im not putting trigger warnings before each part as this whole book is kinda a trigger warning, please be careful while reading and if you see something that could possibly trigger you please consider dropping the book or at least skipping that part/chapter

^this is v v important so please keep this in mind^

yea i just wanted to address that so if you have trouble w heavier topics/scenes to read w a bit of caution and consider having someone on the line if it affects you easily! but i promise promise promise they'll be happy chapters and fluff to calm it down and the book ends happy! it's not just sad sad sad sad and then it ends yk.

anyways tho

jung wooyoung has FINALLY arrived 😌😏🥱

ik it wasn't worth the wait but shit gets better from here on out so-

anyways bye

~ lo ~

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳