☪︎ - 26

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝕀𝕏 -

𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝

—————————————————

"i shouldn't be in here with you.." san spoke nervously, he chewed at his lip, looking around the dimly lit room. he'd never been in here before- the vip lounge. sure he's walked around the vip area before- but the lounge was off limits for him. it was off limits for most people, you had to be invited to be in here, this is where all of the clubs money was put into.

"why not?" wooyoung didn't see an issue with san being here, he followed the boys gaze- people smoked cigars at booths, made out with dancers, gambled and blew away their money. it was calmer in here though, less noise, lower music, better for the head.

"i dunno, i feel fake." a pout from the younger. he scooted closer to wooyoung with a sigh.

"what do you mean?"

"everyone's looking at me, i don't like it." he mumbled, feeling like a thousand eyes were on him. which was true, but not for the reason he felt it was for- though neither was better. san felt, the people who stared him down were disgusted by him, by his cheap looking attire, that they knew he didn't belong here. but wooyoung could tell, that these people looked at san with desire, they glared at wooyoung because san was curling into his side and not theirs, so wooyoung got protective.

"....do you wanna go somewhere else?" he looked down at the smaller, who shook his head gingerly.

"no, you just got here- it's okay."

"we can go to my apartment again?" he offered, and san hesitated, he wished he could.

"wooyoung-"

"angel, you're not comfortable here, so let's go."

san felt stumped, had wooyoung really cared that much? san tried to think of reasons as to why wooyoung would be this nice, and all of things he conjured up he couldn't imagine wooyoung doing- all except that truth that wooyoung was just nice. he shook his head again, "not to your apartment, its too far. i promised hongjoong i would be home early."

"that's alright, we can just drive around for a bit?" finally, san nodded, but did nothing to get up, "yeah, okay." in fact, he snuggled closer to the olders side, to the warmth he gave off. he shut his eyes, felt at peace. wooyoung let him sit like that for a few minutes, he thought the small smile on sans face was cute.