☪︎ - goodbye note

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝔾𝕆𝕆𝔻𝔹𝕐𝔼 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼 -

—————————————————

ello

the q/a is up

so it is quite literally the end of this book now. well actually i wanted to mention that i also plan on (not anytime soon i think) making a prologue story to this one, it wouldn't include any of the other members of ateez except san and hongjoong, and would end when they meet hoseok and the others at the club.

but if you wondered what san and hongjoongs life was like; where they came from and how they got to desire that will explain it all.

that being said that book will be rougher to read then this and probably very graphic, it will include MAJOR trigger warnings since it would show most of what san and hongjoong went through which be listed there so it's really only for people who genuinely would like to know about their awful past.

annnddddd my next book will be out soon for you guys as well :3

i've been working hard at being more productive when writing so there's lots coming for u guys

(we're not gonna talk ab my one shots cus im so bad at that but yea)

this next book tho is a very sharp turn from this one, it's extremely fluffy (if u remember the poll i did for choosing between 4 stories every single one was fluffy)

so no more angst for a bit as this book was a lot for me to write, not that it was hard to write it just was a lot to think about and id like to do some cute word vomit for a bit now :3

also shorter books i think but knowing me it'll be long again

anyways that's all

so thank you so much for loving and supporting me and my stories and for all the wonderful comments on this book (my pride and joy)

i love y'all so so much and i hope you loved this book as much as i do

goodbye for now :)

~ lix ~

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳