☪︎ - 52

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐-𝕋𝕎𝕆 -

𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤

—————————————————

it was late at night the next day when wooyoung messaged san again. the eighteen year old had gone home with hongjoong early that day, to be truthful they really needed a break with how many hours they'd been working recently. san was laying besides a sleeping hongjoong, eyes locked onto his phone when it lit up in his hand- he wasn't tired, even with how stressed he'd been, his thoughts had kept him up recently. he finally read the messages.

woo

hey

i dunno what's wrong but can we please talk?

read 11:56pm

again, wooyoung could always tell when things were off with san. he cursed him for his persistency, but it's one of the things that made san love him so much.

woo

okay

clearly somethings bothering you

love please open up about it?

you know you can talk to me about anything?

read 12:01pm

a drop landed on his phone, san hadn't even noticed he had been crying until then, he found it rather pathetic that he was this emotional, he'd been trying hard to block out every ounce of feeling in him to make all this easier.

he was failing.

woo

are you having a hard time?

we promised we wouldn't bottle things up anymore

read 12:03pm

am i having a hard time? that was the question, wasn't it? san couldn't help but chuckle at that, he felt his heart ache in his chest, and he thought about the fact that he was sitting in bed crying again over the same thing. of course he was having a hard time, he felt like he was dying and could do nothing to stop it. his source of love was being ripped away from him and all he could do was sit back and let it happen, so was he having a hard time?