☆ - 29

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼 -

𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨

—————————————————

"hey hwa," wooyoung smiled, walking into the one of many lounges his entertainment company had. currently though, it was around three in the afternoon, and he had promised to meet seonghwa after the others schedule. of course wooyoung had just woken up, and walked in with coffee and a some tteokbokki (not the best mix but he didn't mind all too much) he had bought on the way.

"took you long enough." the other rolled his eyes, slipping his phone into his pocket and sitting up. he had been growing bored of waiting for wooyoung after his interview. staff had come in and fixed his hair and makeup a unneeded amount of times. he had even considered starting a live to pass the time. wooyoung only shrugged, sitting down next to him, "i slept in, can you blame me?"

seonghwa, with a look only one can recognize as annoyance and disappointment, folded his arms over his chest,

"i can, actually. you probably went to bed late. again."

"three thirty." wooyoung clarified, as if that made it any better.

seonghwa didn't seem convinced, he raised his eyebrow, "three thirty?"

wooyoung sighed, putting his drink down on the coffee table and opening his food,

"four thirty."

"thats what i figured. and i thought yeosang had a problem..." the older mumbled.

"i was out."

"you were out?"

wooyoung nodded, and then spoke with food in his mouth, "yea,"

"doing what?"

"stuff.." his cheeks puffed out as he spoke, seonghwa sat back on the couch, letting his legs stretch out a bit, "and what stuff were you doing till four in the morning?" his face tired, like a mother who had to scold her child yet again.

"nothing bad, don't look at me like that." the blonde pouted, biting into another rice cake.

"were you at that club again?" he asked, curious- he wouldn't be shocked if the younger said yes though, he mentioned the boy they helped too often for him to have not gone back. seonghwa wondered if something had happened between them after they left, or if the boy was okay. he knew though that wooyoung must have taken a liking to him. "maybe," a maybe from wooyoung is just as definite as a yes, so seonghwa hummed.