☆ - 47

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ -

𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

—————————————————

"wooyoung please," san whimpered, hot breath blowing against wooyoungs lips- the boys hands gripped pathetically at the older shoulders, he craved him- whined for him to let their lips meet in a sweet kiss like they'd always wanted. it had been two weeks since sans birthday. at first san didn't bring it up, he cherished the necklace wooyoung gave him- it was always sitting all pretty around his neck for all to see. and the meaning behind him kept him content, it really did but- it was so unbelievably difficult not to grab wooyoung by the face and kiss him how he's always wanted.

especially now, when wooyoung looked so goddamn pretty with that dark smokey eye shadow across his eyes that yunho had done on him for their night out to desire. san spotted him quickly, saying his hellos to the others, giving seonghwa a quick hug and whispering hongjoongs whereabouts to him, and then dragging wooyoung away to his (officially now) dressing room. the atmosphere changed quickly, from two boys who missed each other dearly, to san craving nothing but feeling the warmth of the boy who stole his heart. the two were so close to one another, wooyoungs hands over sans hips igniting a fire on the youngers skin. wooyoung wanted to kiss him, he wanted to kiss him so bad- but he felt like he couldn't- felt like san was still a gem he couldn't touch, and he only shook his head at the boys pleads.

"san, no- we can't." his voice was thick, deep with want and need, and san almost moaned at the sound, he was experiencing a rush of emotions he hadn't felt much before- with wooyoung it felt like a whole new world he needed to explore. he only leaned closer- letting his soft, pink lips brush against wooyoungs slightly, he pulled back a bit, pouting, "why not? we both know how much we want this...."

wooyoungs grip tightened, and if he hadn't had any self control he surely would've lost himself there, he often forgot how well san was at enticing him, "you know why san."

san trailed his hands down his chest, stopping them at wooyoungs waist, gripping against the leather of his belt before tugging at it a little,

"woo, i'm eighteen already, seven years isn't too bad."

wooyoung took a breath, letting his eyes flutter shut as he tried to compose himself- it was hard to when san was so willing and needy in front of him, only wearing his t-shirt and had makeup slightly smeared beautifully on his face. he thought it should be illegal to look this pretty all the time, yet he hoped it was a sight he'd see throughout the rest of his life. wooyoung tried so hard.

"san, you've just turned eighteen. you were a minor two weeks ago." and when he opened his eyes again he bit his lips at the sight of san pouting.

"but im not now." san said with a huff, letting go of his jeans.

"jesus san- i don't want to fuck someone who was just a minor." wooyoung groaned, but did nothing to let go of the boy, he only straightened his back a bit- even leaning a bit closer to the blonde. san raised his eyebrow, puffing out his rosy cheeks a bit, "but you wanna fuck me,"

"i do~"

"but i wont." wooyoung added, leaning away- the comment making san roll his eyes. "just one kiss?" he asked, tilting his head, he whispered, "only one?"

"san..." wooyoung stepped back a bit, suddenly finding it growing too hard to keep away from the boy when he was that close to san.

"a quick one, please?" he begged, puckering his lips (a bit dramatically but wooyoung had found it nothing but cute).

"san no. if anyone sees it- look san, of course i want to fucking kiss you. but you're barely legal." wooyoung let go of sans waist, bringing his hands to his cheeks and running his thumb over the skin. "do you understand where i'm coming from? just because on paper you're an adult, and not that you aren't mature because you are; but i dunno it's just-" he cut himself off with a huff. san lowered his head, staying quiet so the older could continue.

"i promise san, if you just give me a bit more time, i'll steal you away for a as long as you'd like and treat you the way you deserve. i'll make you mine, and i'll kiss you whenever you want me to. just please, wait okay?" wooyoung placed a quick peck on sans forehead, to stop the boy from pouting as he nodded.

to be honest the gesture shocked san greatly, it was the closest thing he had gotten to a kiss besides the love bites wooyoung had given him all those months ago when they first met that night. it left a funny feeling in his chest, and made him curl into wooyoungs chest, fingers playing with the fabric of his shirt. "you know how much you mean to me san, y-you know how much i love you, right? i hope i've made that clear at least. i do really love you." wooyoung said, voice a bit muffled when he pressed his head against the top of sans, arms wrapping back around his waist in a hug.

"i know...and i love you t-too. i'm sorry..." the two pulled away from one another, reluctantly.

"don't be sorry baby, just gimme some more time okay?"

san looked up with big eyes, "then i can kiss you?"

wooyoung nodded,

"and then you can kiss me~"

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

ah im sorry if u expected something more but wooyoung has morals he's trying okay

it'll actually get better from here i just think this makes it more realistic and like (morally) right 🧎

if u have any questions ab this book, any of my books, or ab me pls feel free to ask them whenever btw!

anyways how are y'all? i hope all is well <33

~ lix ~

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳