☆ - 17

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ -

𝕓𝕒𝕕

—————————————————

"is he?" wooyoung stirred the jjigae softly, he felt his chest getting warmer, a small frown tugging at his lips. "mhm, he covered for you too, i really owe both of you my thanks." wooyoung turned to san, frown disappearing when he saw how sincere the boy was being.

"yeah he did, he saved my ass. and you don't need to thank us, anyone would've done the same."

san only smiled sadly, looking away from the boy and towards his lap instead, he traced a few of the scratches he had there,

"you'd be surprised..."

wooyoung lowered the heat, letting the food simmer for a bit, and moved away from the stove- instead he leaned against the countertop, next to san. "do people not help you?"

"they pretend not to see it, it's easier then making yourself vulnerable too."

it hurt. the way san had said that so easily, like it was okay, like he believed it was.

wooyoung sighed, running his hand through his hair,

"so this has happened before?"

instead of out right answering him, san sat forward a bit, playing with the end of his t-shirt, "hoseok always helps me, always."

"hoseok?"

the younger faced wooyoung, and the older took notice to how sans face dusted pinker, how he bit the inside of his cheeks before shaking his head, "are your parents not supportive?" he changed the topic, so obviously- but that was fine. wooyoung didn't mind and he wasn't gonna pry if san wasn't comfortable.

"how could they be? they're only son, soon to be ceo, is gay- they'd rather kill themselves before ever accepting it." he chuckled, though nothing about what he said was funny, and it was dry- filled with spite.

"what's wrong with being gay?" san asked, it seemed many around him preached that, but never gave a real reason as to why it was.

"to them, everything. to me, love is love- fuck societal norms, if i like dick i like dick." wooyoung shrugged, and san hummed at that.

he agreed. when he was younger he found he liked dick too.

san scooted a bit to the side, till there was enough room for wooyoung to sit, and when there was he patted the spot. wooyoung smiled, and hesitated- not because he didn't want to sit there, but because he wanted san to have time to see if he was really comfortable with that. when san only smiled back, he hopped onto the counter, leaning his head against the cupboards, "i didn't know you were gay, just kinda hoped you were when i saw you at the club."