☪︎ - 24

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ -

𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥

—————————————————

day four without seeing wooyoung.

san found it was easy to clear his mind when he was with hoseok. to ignore his annoying thoughts when he looked at the other. so instead of wasting his time thinking of wooyoung, he laid across the couch, watching wonho cook some ramyeon for him.

"seok?" he spoke up, after the other hung up whatever call he had been on.

"yeah?" wonho turned to the younger, still stirring at the noodles. "when's hyungwon coming home tonight?" san asked, pulling the blanket higher up till it was bunched around his neck. wonho only shrugged and turned back to face the stove,

"not sure, but shouldn't be too long, he doesn't stay past five am usually." san nodded, and faced back towards the wall, shutting his eyes, "mm, and you told hongjoong i was staying here the night?"

"yeah he knows, wasn't too happy about it though." wonho sighed, putting the chopsticks down to let the ramyeon boil in the pot for a bit.

"he said that?"

"not outright, but you know him- he misses you san, feels like you're avoiding him lately." wonho felt bad for hongjoong, he knew the feeling- they all knew san never meant to hurt them, but it was often that the boy would detach himself from the others, would pull away from them and yeah it hurt. san frowned, "i'm not..."

"are you really?" he pushed, and saw san nod from his spot of the couch.

"i'm not avoiding him, i just wanted to be distracted today." he wanted to be distracted all the time, though today it seemed like his head was extra filled up.

"from what?"

"from my thoughts." he answered, wonho, out of his sight, frowned from the kitchen.

"mm....well, dinners ready now."

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

day five without seeing wooyoung.

san sat in his empty room, upon the couch he had once sat on with wooyoung, music dully thumping the walls from the main club room. he was alone, he chose to be, but he knew he'd probably go find someone to bother in a little bit, he never did like being alone with his thoughts for too long. the teenager had his arms wrapped around himself, clutching, as he stared off into space, wearing the black shirt that wooyoung had given him just a week ago.