☪︎ - 46

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

—————————————————

🖤🌑☂️☾✧☽☂️🌑🖤

- 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝕀𝕏 -

𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

—————————————————

the club was filled with people left and right, though nothing had inherently changed in the atmosphere san felt different. for the first time he was actually old enough to be in here at this time, he wasn't being scolded by the owner to stay in the employee area and for the first time since today he knew that in a few days this would be his new job. it made him tear up to think that, certainly made the others get emotional thinking those late nights wandering the streets looking for work were over for san, made hongjoong burst into a fit of tears when san and him broke away from the group for a while.

the eighteen year old sighed, leaning against the wall with a small smile, eyes bouncing around the room, to the stage, to his friends and back again,

"so what's got the birthday boy all smiley like that?" a voice from behind, and a pair of hands at his hips, lightly though- hesitant.

san turned around, eyes drawn to the blonde hairs pair, lips curled up in a bigger one now, "just thinking that's all." he said, hands finding there way onto the others shoulders.

wooyoung hummed, "thinking about what, angel?"

"thinking about how the day is almost over and you still haven't wished me a happy birthday yet." that was lie, san couldn't care less now that wooyoung was really here, being with him was a wish fulfilled. wooyoung snorted, lifting a hand to flick san lightly across the forehead, and then, he patted his head softly,

"happy birthday, cherry."

"woo.." san mumbled, his face grew red though invisible under the black light.

wooyoung stepped back, holding his hand out for san to take, "let's go to my apartment yea? i have something i want to give you."

san nodded, carefully- and took the boys hand. he tried to hide his smile. san didn't want to hope. he wouldn't let himself.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

san wanted to hope. he couldn't help himself.

and the whole way to wooyoungs penthouse he found himself lost in his head, wondering different scenarios that could play out. it was hard for him not to excite himself when the first person he had truly fallen for was finally within reach- he had almost kissed him right then, but he decided he would let wooyoung do it instead. he stayed put, by the kitchen bar- just where wooyoung had told him to stand before he disappeared into his bed room. behind sans nerves all he heard from wooyoung was, "i'll be back." and "it's a gift for you." before he left.