Chapter 300

Shirou managed to secure a seat by the window, while Arcueid had a seat in a different section. However, a twist of fate occurred when she and the person sitting next to him decided to swap tickets, resulting in Shirou and Arcueid sitting together.

At first, the person next to Shirou seemed hesitant. "Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean I'll give up my seat for you. Your beauty has no impact on me." However, she pulled out a gold coin and, with the persuasive power of money, the person reluctantly surrendered the seat and left.

And so, Shirou's ordeal began...

"Shirou, check it out! Japan look so tiny from up here!"

"Wanna try some chocolate, Shirou? I've got some. We can split it!"

"Um... how about reading some manga, Shirou? I brought a few."

"Hey Shirou, pay attention to me!"

...

Shirou reclined in his seat, craving a quick nap, but Arcueid nudged his arm, pouting unhappily, desperate for his attention.

Honestly, this girl's got boundless energy!

Despite having lived for thousands of years, she behaves like a spirited young girl, constantly yearning for Shirou's attention.

Whenever he brushed her off, she'd sulk like a needy stray cat, asking for a gentle pat.

Shirou kept his eyes shut, calmly remarking, "Just relax and try to get some sleep."

"But that's so boring. Let's play cards."

"If you keep pestering me, I might have to call Kariya to come and catch you."

Her smirk grew more confident as she retorted, "I'm already overseas. He can't come chasing after me, can he?"

"You're underestimating him. Did you know? There was another naive soul like you who believed he could hide by fleeing abroad. But Kariya grabbed a knife and chased him all the way to Africa, dragging him back."

"You... You've got to be kidding me, right? Shirou, seriously? Please tell me you're joking,"

"If you don't calm down, I'll make the call as soon as we land."

"Okay... okay, I'll be quiet. Isn't that good enough?" she reluctantly sealed her lips, wearing an expression of clear annoyance.

Shirou closed his eyes. Kariya going abroad to catch people? Impossible! He was definitely just messing with her. What kind of editor has so much free time, anyway?

Children like her just don't calm down unless you trick them.

In 2003, commercial airplanes were still quite slow, so after enduring over ten long hours in the air, they finally landed at the bustling London city airport.

Passengers of various backgrounds disembarked from the plane.

Shirou cast a quick glance at his digital watch, noting the time as 12:37 in the morning.

However, due to the nearly nine-hour time difference between Fuyuki City and London, when they arrived, darkness had already blanketed the city.

"Huh? We're in Camelot, in the 21st century," Arcueid exclaimed, her excitement evident as she scanned her surroundings. She couldn't contain her thrill, knowing that she had fought for the people of this land more than 1,500 years ago.

"Let's keep moving. Stop gawking.".

"Got it!" she nodded and trailed behind him, her crimson eyes fixed on his profile.