Chapter 363

Shirou breathed a sigh of relief as he finally managed to free himself from Arcueid's firm grip. He hadn't surrendered; he simply tossed his phone away, and in a flash, the golden retriever ran over to retrieve it.

Sitting up on the bed, he winced and instinctively rubbed his waist. Her forceful hold had pinned him down, his waist awkwardly wedged against the bed's edge. The position had put significant strain on his sciatic nerve and spine, reminding him of the excruciating pain he had felt when his lumbar vertebrae had fractured before.

Even though the mud possessed remarkable healing properties, he definitely didn't want to go through the agony of a broken back again.

"Shirou, I'll keep this phone for now!" she waved the phone in front of him before stuffing it into her pocket.

Shirou really wanted to say that it was useless since he had already memorized Kariya's number in his head. However, he was unsure of what this True Ancestor would do if he said that. Perhaps she would unleash a "physical memory loss punch" or something equally disturbing.

He never wanted to face Arcueid's strength again; it felt like a futile attempt to compare his own weakness to her overwhelming power. It was simply foolish!

He looked at her with a serious expression. "Don't touch or delete anything on my phone. There are a lot of important numbers stored in there."

She smiled and nodded in understanding. She took his phone, not with any intention of deleting anything, but rather out of a fear that he might call Kariya and reveal her current whereabouts.

Escaping from that cramped, little black room had been an incredibly difficult task for her. The mere thought of being caught again made her shudder, dreading the mind-numbing computer work and the frustrating inability to conjure a single word.

Shirou gently massaged his sore wrist, a vivid reminder of her astonishing strength. The grip she had on him still lingered, causing discomfort.

Despite constantly reminding himself that it was unreasonable for a regular human body to match a True Ancestor's might, he couldn't shake off his unwillingness.

He couldn't believe how effortlessly she had pinned him down, leaving him flailing helplessly. The sheer humiliation was too much to bear!

He needed to find a way to enhance his own physical strength!

The most crucial thing was that someone had seen them just now. It sounded like Gray.

In other words, had Artoria also seen them?

Actually, he knew that Artoria was hiding within Gray's body.

Before deactivating the Class Card, he used his second Noble Phantasm and saw through the connection between Gray and Artoria.

It had to be said that Morgan, the mastermind behind the Adra Castle incident, had done a splendid job. However, he chose not to expose Gray and Artoria.

On his recent visit to Waver, while discussing the Fourth Holy Grail War, Waver mentioned that he had shared the basic information of the war with Gray.

In other words, Artoria probably learned about the Fourth Holy Grail War from Gray.

He wanted to see when she would dare to stand before him and admit her identity.

"Knock, knock, knock—"

The sound of knocking came from the door.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Your Majesty," Lorelei's voice came from outside the door.

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Come in."