Three Times

[smut warning]

Shawn stepped out of the bathroom, water saturating his hair and cascading in droplets down his body. A small white towel was wrapped around his waist. Camila enjoyed the sight — almost as much as he enjoyed the sight of her standing in front of the large wall mirror in their room wearing nothing but some white and lacy lingerie.

"Damn..." He drug out the word as he stepped up behind her, his hands immediately grabbing onto her hips. His grip tightened harder and harder until his fingertips were digging into her skin. Camila squealed.

"Careful, you're gonna leave marks!"

"And so what if I do?"

Camila giggled and leaned her head back, resting against his chest. Shawn's face moved from being nuzzled into her hair down to her neck, kissing and licking the skin below her jaw.

"What if we skip dinner and I just eat you instead?" he asked. Camila snorted.

"But I'm hungry! And we just had sex, like, a few hours ago...I think you can wait until after dinner. You can have me for dessert."

Shawn's arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Camila rested her own arms on top of his.

"How about we compromise and I have you for appetizer and dessert?"

Camila raised her eyebrows. "Three times today? You think you've got that in you?"

"Oh please," he scoffed. "Look at you. Besides, it's our honeymoon. And I'm trying to get you pregnant. Three times is nothing."

"I guess marriage is all about compromise..." she sighed dreamily, her eyes drifting shut as she focused on the feeling of his hands on her body. She leaned her head back and opened her eyes again, looking at him. "What would you like for your appetizer?"

His hazel eyes squinted ever so slightly, staring at her in the mirror as he considered it. "Bend over. Hands on the mirror."

"Damn..." Camila whispered as she did exactly as he had requested. Shawn pulled the towel from his waist and tossed it aside as he kneeled down behind her. He didn't even bother taking her panties off — he simply hooked his finger under the white lace and pulled it aside. His mouth was on her immediately. Camila gasped, finding herself grinding back onto him as he ate her out from behind. "That feels so good, baby."

"Good," he hummed against her skin. "God, you're already so fucking wet...it tastes incredible."

Shawn used his tongue to bring her right to the edge twice, but each time he pulled his mouth away just before she could finally get relief. Camila was whining, frustrated, and desperately trying to roll her hips back against his face. He pulled away and stood up. Her panties slid back into place, but only momentarily. He quickly pulled them to the side again as he pushed inside of her. Camila moaned, feeling every thick inch of him sink into her. Shawn leaned down, his lips tracing kisses along her spine as he slowly moved in and out of her. Camila's body tightened, a guttural moan escaping from between her lips.

"Fuck me."

"Yeah?" Shawn asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Yes, god, fuck me..."

Her wish was his command. He sped up his pace, slamming into her relentlessly. The sound of skin against skin and their combined moans and gasps filled their hotel room. Shawn groaned when he noticed Camila staring intently into the mirror.

"You like watching yourself get fucked?" He asked with a cocky grin. Camila whimpered.

"Yes."

"Yeah? You like watching me fuck you?" The splashes of wetness that came from between her legs told him everything he needed to know. He chuckled. "I guess that answers my question."