Chapter 3 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

The eye-catching motorcycle is parked in front of a drugstore with an old sign. In this old-fashioned residential area, most of them live in middle-aged and elderly people who have been polished by life and become ordinary and numb. A motorcycle like this, which represents momentum and freedom, rarely appears here.

  Although the original owner lived nearby, his car was newly bought and he died suddenly at home before he could drive it, which was a great advantage for Jian Yuanbai.

  Jian Yuanbai came to buy medicine. Wei Zhenge's face was red and swollen after being slapped by Father Wei, so Jian Yuanbai asked him to wait for him at home.

  Concerned about Wei Zhenge's injury, Jian Yuanbai moved very quickly, bought what he wanted and went straight back to his residence.

  "The doctor said that ice compress is better, but he still prescribed some medicine to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. I don't have ice packs at home. I went to the milk tea shop here to buy some ice cubes. You can apply it."

  There has never been ice packs sold around here. Jian Yuanbai handed the ice cubes packed in transparent plastic to Wei Zhenge, and thoughtfully rolled them into a shape that was convenient for applying on the face. .

  Wei Zhenge took it, feeling a little confused, but still said: "Thank you."

  Jian Yuanbai also had a big bag in his hand. In the warm season of September, there was a faint chill in it, and Jian Yuanbai turned around and entered the kitchen with the bag in hand.

  He came out quickly and took out a glass from his pocket. He walked to the water dispenser and turned on the heating button. He stood next to the water dispenser and talked to Wei Zhenge: "You didn't get your luggage." , tell me what you need, tomorrow is Sunday, I will take you to buy two sets of clothes."

  Wei Zhenge responded, holding an ice pack on his face, not knowing what he was thinking.

  The living room became quiet for a moment, and Wei Zhenge watched quietly as the man scalded the cup with boiling water, washed it, and then received another cup of warm water.

  It wasn't until the glass of warm water and the medicine were placed in front of him that Wei Zhenge raised his head.

  The subtlety in my heart deepened. This subtlety was like seeing a ferocious wolf put on an apron and thoughtfully cook for others.

  Wei Zhenge did not expect that Jian Yuanbai would think of buying him an ice bag, nor did he expect that if he could not buy an ice bag, he would go to the milk tea shop and bring back a large bag of ice cubes without bothering.

  He never expected that Jian Yuanbai would wash his cup and give him a cup of warm water so that he could take medicine. From beginning to end, everything was done properly.

  The considerate care did not match Jian Yuanbai's cold appearance and his cold personality that didn't like to talk much.

  "Are you hungry? I'm going to buy food and bring back a new bed of sheets. You can sleep in my bed at night." After Jian Yuanbai finished speaking, he left, leaving only Wei Zhenge, who was sitting on the peeling sofa and blinking blankly.

  What happened to Jian Yuanbai? Did he come to humiliate him? He showed him such a dirty room and a bed with only an iron frame, and now he told him to let him sleep in his own bed at night?

  Then where does Jian Yuanbai sleep?

  Wei Zhenge put down the "ice pack" on his hand and lightly touched his face with his other hand. There was no one in the living room now, only him in this closed environment.