Chapter 8 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

Wei Zhenge's fever came and went quickly. When his fever subsided, he told Jian Yuanbai that he was going to be discharged from the hospital. To be on the safe side, Jian Yuanbai originally wanted him to stay for one more day. After all, it happened to be the weekend, so No need to rush to school.

  What worries Jian Yuanbai the most is that although Wei Zhenge's fever has gone down, he still doesn't seem to be in good spirits. He is listless and listless.

  Jian Yuanbai said worriedly: "Otherwise, you can rest in the hospital overnight and then be discharged tomorrow morning. After all, your fever has just gone away."

  "You look a little tired mentally, so why not take a good night's rest?"

  Wei Zhenge slowly raised his eyes to look at him, "Don't you know why I'm not in good spirits?"

  Jian Yuanbai: "I know, you have a fever, so you need to rest more."

  Wei Zhenge closed his eyes silently, lifted the quilt on the hospital bed and was about to get out of bed, "No, you don't know."

  He said this sentence with an tone that was full of depression and vicissitudes like seeing through the mortal world, as if he had experienced all the setbacks in the world, and Jian Yuanbai was confused when he heard it.

  But he keenly heard the grievance from it, and grabbed Wei Zhenge's wrist, "Did Fu Pengyi and the others bully you again when I left just now?"

  "You tell me, and I'll help you deal with them."

  Wei Zhenge's heart softened slightly, and the suffocation in his chest because Jian Yuanbai forced him to say words that made him so ashamed that he wished he could hide his face disappeared. Forget it, he thought, at least Jian Yuanbai really helped him. And care about him.

  There was a smile on his face and he shook his head, "No, I just don't like staying in the hospital."

  This sentence is not a lie. Wei Zhenge really doesn't like staying in the hospital, and even hates the ubiquitous smell of disinfectant in the hospital.

  Jian Yuanbai relaxed and said, "Then I'll go get you discharged from the hospital, and you can tidy up."

  As he spoke, he walked out of the ward. After walking a few steps, he suddenly turned his head as if he remembered something, "By the way, don't forget to pick up the speaker."

  After Jian Yuanbai finished speaking, he turned around and walked out of the ward. He turned his back to Wei Zhenge and did not see Wei Zhenge's face collapse in a second.

  The system that followed Jian Yuanbai away saw everything clearly before Jian Yuanbai stepped out, so that he could master the unique skill of changing faces.

  It slowly spoke to Jian Yuanbai: "Actually, sometimes, I think you are quite talented."

  Jian Yuanbai was confused, but he was always happy to be praised, "Why do you say that?"

  System: "You can make people master the unique skill of face changing in a short time."

  Jian Yuanbai was even more confused, "I don't know how to change faces in Sichuan Opera myself, how can I let others learn it?"

  The system smiled meaningfully: "This is your talent. You don't know how to do it, but you can make others do it."

  "...Tiantian, is your system redundant?" Jian Yuanbai said earnestly: "I heard that your system has no body. If some unified systems are lonely for a long time, they will read some messy things, causing the system to be redundant. , saying some weird things to the host."