Chapter 7 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

Jian Yuanbai shut up aggrievedly, stretched out the back of his hand and pressed it against Wei Zhenge's forehead. It was still very hot, but it would be fine once he woke up, and the fever was slowly going down.

  "How do you feel now?" Jian Yuanbai asked again: "Are you thirsty? Do you want some water?"

  After asking, without waiting for Wei Zhenge to answer, he directly used a paper cup to get a cup of warm water in front of the water dispenser in the ward, and then shook the hospital bed to let Wei Zhenge sit up.

  Then he handed the water to Wei Zhenge, "I see your mouth is very dry, drink some."

  Wei Zhenge held the paper cup with one hand, put it to his mouth and took a sip. The warm water slid down his throat and into his stomach, bringing a warm comfort to his body that was still chilling.

  He lowered his eyes, his voice was a little hoarse, not too loud, but just enough for Jian Yuanbai to hear, "Thank you."

  Maybe people who are sick are a little fragile. In addition, he had just dreamed about the scene when his mother was still alive. Wei Zhenge's eyes were a little sore. His biological father ignored him, but a temporary guardian helped him. Hit him again and again.

  Jian Yuanbai: "Are you... going to cry again?"

  He looked at Wei Zhenge's eyes, which were getting redder and redder, and said in a somewhat anxious tone: "Don't cry, be good, be good."

  Jian Yuanbai's fatherly tone made Wei Zhenge's sourness disappear immediately, "I didn't cry."

  Staring at the crystal tears slowly sliding down Wei Zhenge's beautiful face, Jian Yuanbai wanted to refute, but an inexplicable intuition made him choose to shut up.

  Wei Zhenge simply couldn't sit still under his gaze, and was about to say what he had been holding back for several days: "Don't look at me like that."

  Jian Yuanbai blinked, and his deep eyes suddenly became a little more confused: "What look?"

  Wei Zhenge could see a bit of anger in his eyes, and said through gritted teeth: "Look at my son's eyes."

  Jian Yuanbai suddenly felt aggrieved. This grievance could not be expressed to the sick person. He could only torture the system, "Tiantian, why is he like this?"

  "I treat him as my son, but Wei Zhenge doesn't allow me to look at him the way I look at my son. His demands are too much."

  The system sneered: "There are some bullshit you can't say to Wei Zhenge, and you can't say it to me either."

  Why should it be tortured? Does the system have no human rights?

  Suffering two blows in one minute, the grievance in Jian Yuanbai's eyes seemed to have substance. Even if he didn't speak, Wei Zhenge could strangely see the meaning of what he was about to say from his sight.

  I used to think that Jian Yuanbai was cold and unapproachable, so I must have been confused.

  Wei Zhenge had a stupor on his face, knowing that he had to speak clearly. He decided to reason with Jian Yuanbai: "Look, my biological father is like that. You will only remind me of him. What do you want to do?" When I see you, do I think of Wei Chengye?"

  "And you are only my guardian for this year. You are so young and can only be considered my brother at most. I respect you and will repay you in the future. I really have no interest in having another father."

  Jian Yuanbai frowned and said nothing with a heavy expression. Wei Zhenge thought he had listened and was thinking to himself, so he did not speak.