Chapter 44: The Poor Little One Whose Family Was Destroyed

On the big white bed of the hotel, the thin and handsome young man closed his eyes. His thick and long eyelashes were fluttering slightly. Soon, after a good night's sleep, the young man opened his eyes.

  There was still some sleepiness in his eyes. He reached out from under the quilt, covered his mouth with his hand and yawned. He looked around and saw no one, so he called out softly in his heart, "Brother-in-law?"

  After a few seconds of silence, Jian Yuanbai reluctantly responded: "I'm here, how do you feel?"

  Jiang Tang couldn't help but yawn again. Because of his sleepiness, there was a little more moisture in his eyes. Thinking that Jian Yuanbai was talking to him in the jade pendant, Jiang Tang replied, "No problem."

  When he said this, the handsome and unconscious young man could not see that a tall man with a ghostly aura was hugging him in an extremely domineering posture, trapping him in his arms.

  The 1.75-meter-tall young man even looked a little petite in the man's arms. He leaned on the man's chest, but thought he was sleeping in a bed.

  Jiang Tang sat up, turned his neck slightly and felt it again. There was nothing wrong with his body, just some sore muscles. He just washed off the sweat on his body before falling asleep last night, so he went straight into the bathroom after getting up.

  The sound of water was heard in the bathroom, and a human figure slowly emerged from the empty but slightly messy bed. When the evil ghost's strength far exceeds that of the ghost master, even a contracted evil ghost can hide in front of the ghost master.

  Jian Yuanbai, who slept with someone in his arms all night, did not feel guilty at all. Jiang Tang was just his little pillow, and he felt completely justified in secretly hugging his wife to sleep.

  This was the treasure he had lost and found again, and he had to keep a close eye on it. As a ghost in this small world, Jian Yuanbai was more or less affected by the ghost's paranoia. When no one could see him, he looked at Jiang Tang with a possessive look that was so strong that it was frightening.

  It's his, and only his.

🌌🌌🌌
Don’t even think about the two beautiful wives that Jiang Tang will have in the future in the plot now.

  The bathroom was filled with steam. Jiang Tang stood unaware of the situation with her back to the mirror. Warm water poured down from top to bottom, running across her warm white body. Her smooth shoulders and back were faintly visible on the mirror surface covered by the mist.

  There are a few fallen plum blossoms on the lower back extending upward, and the back, which is difficult to be seen by herself, is covered with large patches of gorgeous light pink petals.

  Jiang Tang couldn't see, nor did he know that he had been targeted by the most powerful ghost in the world. Even after he came out of his bathrobe, he gave an unguarded smile to the culprit who had spots on his body.

  With a hint of concern, he asked, "It's daytime now, is it okay for you to come out?"

  Jian Yuanbai: "He's in the room, and he only came out for a moment, nothing will happen."

  He asked, "How long did you take leave from school?"

  Jiang Tang: "One month, any longer and we won't be able to hire you."

  "I want to take advantage of this time to catch more ghosts. For a ghost master, the more ghosts he contracts, the stronger he will be."

  Jian Yuanbai was silent for a moment, then said, "You have just started learning the art of controlling ghosts, be careful of backlash."