Chapter 6 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

"As long as you call me Grandpa Fu when you see me in school from now on, how about I spare you today?"

  Fu Pengyi looked down at Wei Zhenge who was lying on the ground and said as if he was showing mercy.

  At this moment, Wei Zhenge suddenly thought of Jian Yuanbai, and a smile appeared on his pale and bloodless face, "What, you want to be Wei Chengye's father?"

  Fu Pengyi looked ugly and waved, "Keep pouring."

  "Brother Fu, just hit it directly. It will be troublesome to keep watering like this." The physical education student said and got ready to do it.

  Fu Pengyi cursed: "Idiot."

  He lectured as if he had been there before: "There's blood and injuries everywhere. It won't look good if we go to the police station."

  "Your brother and I have suffered this loss before," Fu Pengyi sighed: "Now, the worst case scenario is that a classmate will fall into the water."

  The sports student looked like he was taught something, "But Brother Fu, what about checking surveillance?"

  Fu Pengyi patted the sports student on the shoulder, "This school's surveillance system is not just what my father said was good, it has pictures. If my father said it is broken, then it is broken."

  "As long as the school says we are of good character and Wei Zhenge's parents say we are righteous, how can we deal with a high school student? Between the school and our parents, what can Wei Zhenge do? What evidence does he have?"

  Fu Pengyi smiled proudly: "Learn a little bit, this is what my father taught me."

  "Wei Zhenge dares to make trouble, then we will be good students who bravely rescue the classmate who fell into the water, hahaha."

  "You're laughing so hard, will you give me a certificate? Hahahaha."

  The three people looked at each other and laughed together. In the cool autumn weather in September, Wei Zhenge was lying on the cold toilet floor, wearing a thin single coat, and the water gushing out from the water pipe was flowing over and over again. Washing over his thin body.

  His face was as pale as paper, and there was no trace of blood on his lips. His body was trembling from the cold, his eyes were half-closed, and he was on the verge of fainting.

  If this continues, Wei Zhenge's high fever will be considered mild for a day or two.

  A sudden loud bang startled all three of them. Wei Zhenge's dazed consciousness completely passed out the moment he saw Jian Yuanbai.

  "Ding dong! Please let the host ask Wei Zhenge to say Long Aotian's line: Today you are relying on the power of the Fu family to bully and humiliate me with your numbers. In the future, I will defeat the door of the Fu family alone!"

  "Requirements: Full of emotion and powerful, with ups and downs of emotions."

  System: "Strange, why did the plot start early?"

  Jian Yuanbai actually didn't quite hear what the system was saying. The scene in front of him made him a little angry. This anger impacted his brain and he urgently needed an outlet.

  He tilted his head and suddenly laughed: "Is it fun to bully classmates?"

  "who?"

  "What the fuck..."

  Before he finished speaking, Jian Yuanbai punched the sports student who was holding a water pipe and kept flushing Wei Zhenge on the jaw.

  The sports student fell on his back. When he struggled to stand up, Jian Yuanbai stepped on his hand.