Chapter 12 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

It was still dark at six o'clock, and the black curtain covered the sky. Before the world was awake, the sharp ringing of bells had already rang through the dormitory building of Jinyang No. 1 Middle School.

  Wei Zhenge sat up from the bed, put on his clothes, opened the bed curtains, and got out of bed. The ringing had not stopped yet. Chen Ji lay on the bed and cursed a few words: "This is a broken school, this broken ringing, I'm sorry." Sooner or later the ringtone will scare you into having a heart attack."

  The wake-up bell of Jinyang No. 1 Middle School has always made students full of complaints. The wake-up effect is first-rate, but anyone who is awakened by such a sudden and violent sound in his sleep will be a little shaken no matter how many times.

  The wake-up bell rang for five minutes before it was replaced by an English song that Wei Zhenge couldn't name.

  At this time, he was already memorizing English words in the playground. Some students came up one after another. Very tall headlights illuminated this small area of the world at the four corners of the playground. Melodious and hopeful English songs It is played on a loop through the loudspeaker, and at half past six, the singing in the loudspeaker will turn into exciting running music.

  The lights in the playground were very high but still dazzling. The childish students were chasing the sun that they could not see yet in the artificially illuminated night.

  After the running exercise, I eat, have morning self-study, attend morning classes, follow the crowded crowd to the cafeteria for lunch, take a short nap, and then start the afternoon classes again.

  When the bell rang for the last class in the afternoon, Wei Zhenge closed the book for this class. Instead of rushing to the cafeteria with the rest of the group, he picked up a water cup and went to the water dispenser in the back corner of the classroom to get water.

  Someone turned off the switch of the water dispenser. After Wei Zhenge turned it on, the red light came on. He stood in front of it and waited quietly for the water to boil. This kind of waiting was boring, but it was a rare time for him to empty his mind. .

  He was holding a water glass in his hand, wearing a white school uniform, and when he stood there with his eyebrows lowered, he had an upright posture and picturesque eyebrows. The female classmates passing by couldn't help but look at him more, and whispered something to him before walking away. .

  When Wei Zhenge came back from collecting the water, he saw his deskmate Chen Ji holding a basketball and smiling at him and said, "I'm going to play basketball."

  Chen Ji had just taken two steps and turned around as if he remembered something, "By the way, the one on the table, help me put the things my friend gave me in my cabinet."

  Jinyang No. 1 Middle School is very wealthy. There are water dispensers in the back of each classroom, and there are rows of cabinets specially used to store students' personal belongings. Each cabinet has a number on it, which corresponds to each person's student ID.

  After Chen Ji finished speaking, he turned around and left. He was not worried that Wei Zhenge would refuse, or in other words, he did not give Wei Zhenge a chance to refuse. He turned his back to Wei Zhenge and left the classroom quickly.

  He looked like he couldn't wait to play ball, but in fact, his face was not excited and happy about playing with his good brothers, but nervous. His heartbeat was beating faster than his steps, and the thumping was deafening.

  Wei Zhenge looked at a box placed on top of the book on Chen Ji's desk. Without thinking much, he got up and walked to Chen Ji's cabinet and put it in.