Chapter 19 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

I've only been away for a week, and the house is not much different from before, except that there is a stone dissolving machine and a large cardboard box on the coffee table in the living room.

  The carton was not closed, and one could clearly see the stone chips piled inside. However, the pile of woolen materials that Jian Yuanbai had deliberately placed before leaving so that Wei Zhenge would not notice anything strange was gone.

  Jian Yuanbai looked at the paper box full of scraps, and felt something strange in his heart for some reason. He knew that Wei Zhenge had awakened to clairvoyance. Wei Zhenge should be able to clearly see that only one of the woolen materials had jade. Everything else is just stone.

  Why bother to unravel the wool that is just a stone? It is completely unnecessary to unravel it so finely.

  At this moment, it seemed that Jian Yuanbai was looking at the cardboard box alone, but in fact there were three of them. The system in his mind was staring at the cardboard box filled with stone chips, with a kitten-like face on his face, wondering what he was thinking. What.

  Within a few seconds of Jian Yuanbai's gaze lingering on the carton, Wei Zhenge also saw the carton following his line of sight. He walked over naturally, raised his hand and closed the lid of the carton, "Yes. Brother Jian, among the wool you left behind, I found a piece of jade."

  With that said, Wei Zhenge carried the cardboard box and walked to his room. When he came out again, he was holding a beautiful piece of unpolished jade, "Here's this for you."

  The subtle strangeness in Jian Yuanbai's heart disappeared when he interrupted him. He waved his hand and said: "Since you made it from the pile of wool given to you, it belongs to you."

  Wei Zhenge pursed his lips and said, "No, it's too expensive. I can't even have this house."

  Jian Yuanbai said sternly: "What I give you is a pile of broken stones. If you find the jadeite yourself, it is yours."

  Seeing that Wei Zhenge had no intention of accepting it, he frankly confessed the origin of the wool, "I bought this from a warehouse for 200 yuan before. If you really feel sorry for it, just give me 200 yuan."

  Abandoned and renovated warehouse, the contents inside may look like a pile of broken stones to others, but the reality is similar. They are just inferior materials and cannot be sold.

  The original person spent 200 yuan to pick up the leak, but he actually picked it up. Unfortunately, he was not a good character and could not bear it.

  Wei Zhenge opened his mouth and was about to speak when he saw Jian Yuanbai yawn exaggeratedly and said, "I went out on a business trip this week. I just finished talking about the matter today. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed first. You Also go to bed early.”

  He turned around and left without giving Wei Zhenge a chance to speak again.

  The heat in the shower room is boiling, and there is a hint of flesh color looming in the white mist. The man who is taking a shower has wet hair. A hand with sharp bones grasps the hair at the front and presses the entire hair back, revealing a Water vapor's handsome appearance.

The crystal water drops hit his clear and smooth abdominal muscles in strings, mixed with the water, and flowed further down.

  This is undoubtedly a figure that both men and women like. The muscles are neither thin nor too slender. Under the wash of the shower water and smoke, there is a bit of eroticism that awakens people's desires.