Chapter 33 The poor little boy abandoned by the wealthy family

After Wei Zhenge's arm healed, he went with Jian Yuanbai to the place the stall owner mentioned. With his X-ray vision, he could tell that this was a very small mining area.

  In the plot, due to various reasons such as the mineral resource mining license and the audit conditions, Wei Zhenge was unable to take over this place alone. In the plot, he sold the information to a medium-sized jewelry company in the form of a cooperation, and he took a part of the share.

  But now with Jian Yuanbai here, the Zhenge Group easily won the mining qualification with its strength. The business that was originally started by Wei Zhenge University has been slowly gaining momentum without anyone noticing.

  Because of his status as a senior high school student, he didn't actually participate much, and everything was left to professional personnel to handle. Wei Zhenge only needed to watch the money come in.

  After dealing with these things, Wei Zhenge found an opportunity to talk to Jian Yuanbai.

  Jian Yuanbai has been acting particularly strange during this period of time, with something wrong happening in every aspect. Wei Zhenge thought about it carefully and could only think of one episode that he didn't take seriously.

  Jian Yuanbai once asked him a question, whether he wanted to be in a higher position.

  Wei Zhenge answered without any hesitation. Who doesn't want to be the one in the top? More than ten years of experience have told him that being at the bottom will only lead to being bullied.

  Those who are in a high position can choose not to bully others, but those who are at the bottom cannot choose not to be bullied.

  But after he answered yes, Jian Yuanbai's expression became strange, a little shocked and a little lost, even absent-minded.

  Wei Zhenge felt strange at the time, and asked Jian Yuanbai but he didn't tell him, and just made up an excuse to deal with it, and every day after that...

He wiped his wet hair and walked into the bedroom. The heater was on in the room and the temperature was sufficient, so it was not strange even if his bathrobe was a little open.

  Wei Zhen Ge was already paying attention, so he was naturally sensitive to Jian Yuanbai's gaze on him. The gaze circled around his chest, lingered for a few times, and then fell on his face.

  He walked into Jian Yuanbai and called out naturally, "Brother Jian, help me blow dry my hair?"

  "Okay." Jian Yuanbai threw away the book in his hand that he had long since stopped reading and immediately took out a hair dryer from the cabinet.

  The room was quiet and warm , with only the humming sound of the hair dryer. Wei Zhenge sat there, feeling Jian Yuanbai's hands gently running through his hair, his movements filled with a kind of cherishment as if he was afraid of hurting him.

  "alright."

  Jian Yuanbai looked at the hair that had become dry and smooth again in his hands with satisfaction, and said to Wei Zhenge.

  Wei Zhenge pursed his lips, a hint of hesitation on his face, but when he turned to face Jian Yuanbai, it was very natural. He approached Jian Yuanbai and said softly, "Thank you, Brother Jian."

  When he was about to kiss her, Jian Yuanbai took an extremely abnormal step back. He dodged so quickly that his legs hit the foot of the bed, and he lost his balance and sat on the bed.

  Wei Zhenge looked at Jian Yuanbai who was slumped on the bed, and his expression turned completely cold.

  Sure enough, ever since that question, Jian Yuanbai never kissed him again, nor did he have too much physical contact with him. When they slept, there was a clear distinction between the two of them, as if there was a river between them.