Chapter 39: Poor Long Aotian Abandoned by a Wealthy Family

In the business world, there are two people whose names are widely known by those who do business and run companies. One is Jian Yuanbai and the other is Wei Zhenge.

  Also widely known is the special relationship between the two.

  It's not that the two are lovers, which seems less important in another special relationship.

  Wei Zhenge, a top jeweler, has the habit of pulling people out to make threats from time to time. The people he makes threats to range in status from low to high, in age from young to old, with no regular pattern, and their occupations are also different.

  But when he made threats, his lover would always be there, and would even point out from time to time that Wei Zhenge's momentum was not enough and his pronunciation was not strong enough.

  The two of them look like a pair of middle school boys active in real life.

🌌🌌🌌
It was not until Wei Zhenge was thirty years old that he completely gave up this habit, but the quotations he once said were widely circulated behind the scenes by countless people.

  Thirty-year-old Wei Zhenge has lost some of the immaturity of his youth. The baby fat on his face has disappeared, and the edges of his facial features have become delicate and sharp. Because he negotiates business with clients, he wears glasses to make himself look more professional and calm. With the polishing of time, he has become more and more exquisite and beautiful.

  He had changed a lot, but the look in his eyes when he looked at Jian Yuanbai seemed to say that he hadn't changed.

  Jian Yuanbai walked over from the beach carrying a cake with candles on it and handed it to Wei Zhenge: "Happy birthday, little pillow."

  Wei Zhen Ge blew out the candle and said, "I'm thirty years old now. It's not appropriate to call you Little Pillow anymore."

  As he said this, there was a smile in his eyes.

  Jian Yuanbai did not sit on the beach lounge chair next to him, but squeezed into the chair where Wei Zhenge was sitting, "What do you call that appropriate?"

  He had his hands on Wei Zhenge's waist without knowing when, and held him by the waist and hugged him on his legs. His warm lips pressed against Wei Zhenge's ear, and his breath was slightly hot: "Wife?"

  "What's your birthday wish, wife?"

  Speaking of wishes, Wei Zhenge suddenly became serious and said with a very serious expression: "I hope you can curb your little hobby."

  Jian Yuanbai:?

  "I was chatting with my friends the other day. Do you know what they said about me behind my back?"

  Wei Zhen Ge looked at Jian Yuanbai with an awkward expression and resentful eyes and said: "Because everything is going so smoothly for him, he has no chance to say harsh words to others. Even if he doesn't have the conditions to say harsh words, he will create them. He is a jeweler with a second-year syndrome."

  Jian Yuanbai pinched his thigh tightly to prevent himself from laughing out loud under Wei Zhenge's resentful eyes. He coughed twice to suppress his laughter, and at the same time did not forget to defend himself:

  "I don't have this hobby. It's because you have this hobby and you're too embarrassed to ask for it, so I made an excuse that I have this hobby."

  Wei Zhenge turned around on Jian Yuanbai's legs, sat astride him, and looked at him face to face. "The first time, I said that I don't have this hobby."