Chapter 13 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

"Are you Wei Zhenge's guardian?"

  As soon as Jian Yuanbai walked to the door of Jinyang No. 1 Middle School, he was stopped by a female teacher. She looked a little hesitant, but she still said: "I wonder if you know that Fu Pengyi has been targeting Wei Zhenge. This time it is very possible It’s Fu Pengyi’s own directing and acting.”

  "But I can't say this kind of thing publicly in front of students and other teachers." She bit her lip uncomfortably and avoided Jian Yuanbai with her eyes: "Once I say this kind of thing publicly, I will lose this Work."

  The female teacher took a deep breath: "But if there is really no other way, I am willing to testify."

  Jian Yuanbai smelled of alcohol, but his mind was still sober. Hearing this, he said, "Thank you, you are a good teacher."

  The female teacher was stunned for a few seconds. She looked at Jian Yuanbai, who was striding forward with several people behind him, and said to herself: "I'm not."

  While waiting for Wei Zhenge's guardian to arrive, several people were already waiting in the grade director's office. Fu Pengyi would sarcastically say from time to time, "A poor person is a poor person, for money..."

  The door of the office was pushed open with a bang, and a man in a crisp suit with broad shoulders and long legs walked in like a leisurely stroll. Without saying a word, he stood next to Wei Zhenge and pulled the back of the chair with his hands. He turned around and sat directly on it, crossing his long legs, clasping his hands, leaning back slightly, "You are the one who accused my little pillow of stealing, right?"

  He did not speak to Wei Zhenge, but sat in front of Wei Zhenge in a protective manner.

  Behind him and Wei Zhenge, there were four or five silent people in suits and ties. Jian Yuanbai's hair was combed up, revealing sharp eyebrows and a tall nose. He drank a lot of wine and looked at Fu Pengyi's face. There was impatience and boredom in his eyes. He was sitting, but he seemed to be looking down from above.

  When Wei Zhenge saw him, his heart skipped a beat in a daze.

  Fu Pengyi sneered and said, "Don't talk nonsense. We have both witnesses and physical evidence. Do you think I'm slandering you?"

  Jian Yuanbai glanced at the pen on the table, "Before I came here, I was still thinking about some good person who would bring a pen worth 200,000 yuan to school, but it turned out to be you."

  "If you put this money in a small pillow bag today, put it in another classmate's desk tomorrow, and put it in another classmate's drawer the day after tomorrow, you can make a small profit by extorting 35,000 yuan from each person, right?"

  "Tell me how much you are prepared to blackmail."

  He pretended to be surprised and said: "Isn't this how your family made a fortune?"

  Fu Pengyi slammed the table and said angrily: "Fuck you, a pen worth 200,000 yuan is only affordable to poor people like you. For me, this is my daily pen, understand? Poor people." "

  The grade director frowned and said to Jian Yuanbai in a deep voice: "Parent, please be careful what you say."

  Jian Yuanbai raised his eyes and glanced at him, "I didn't greet his parents who were already paying attention. What's going on? Tell me."

  Grade Director: "That's right,"

  His words were interrupted rudely by Jian Yuanbai, "Little pillow, tell me."