Chapter 35 The poor little boy abandoned by the wealthy family

On New Year's Eve, the bells symbolizing the new year were rung. The edges of the city were all pitch black, but the city was brightly lit, and countless fireworks were lit one by one and sent into the sky.

  It should have been a dark night, but the sky was bright and colorful. People listened to the sound of firecrackers and fireworks that could be heard all night long, watched the annual Spring Festival gala on TV, and laughed and chatted with other family members. This was the scene in most families on Spring Festival night.

  But on the edge of the city, there is a hill higher than the city, with a night light on that can only illuminate a small area.

  No one would choose to camp in such a remote place far away from the hustle and bustle on New Year's Eve, so tonight this place belongs to Jian Yuanbai and Wei Zhenge.

  When Jian Yuanbai said that, Wei Zhenge's ears turned red and he stammered, "How...how do I try?"

  Jian Yuanbai didn't say anything. Instead, he took advantage of the opportunity when Wei Zhenge opened his mouth, broke into Wei Zhenge's wet and hot mouth, and swept the soft flesh in Wei Zhenge's mouth with the tip of his tongue.

  Like occupying a territory, he licked it roughly, leaving behind his own scent, and finally entangled with the original owner of this territory, forcing the timid soft tongue to entangle with his.

  Jian Yuanbai kissed deeply and even licked the root of Wei Zhenge's tongue excessively, which forced Wei Zhenge to open his lips further.

  From the gap between his open lips and teeth, one could faintly see the two people's intertwined tongues, stirring together and then separating, tumbling up and down. The rough big tongue would even lick the surface of the soft tongue with the tip of its tongue, with an excessive intimacy.

  The transparent and crystal clear saliva wet the lips that were swollen from the kiss. More saliva that could not be swallowed in time flowed out from the corners of the mouth along the opened lips, sliding across the white skin at the corners of the mouth, leaving water stains that looked even more crystal clear and ambiguous under the light.

  Wei Zhenge's body became limp from the kiss and he completely relied on Jian Yuanbai to support himself. He closed his eyes, and his long eyelashes like crow feathers trembled nervously. Because he closed his eyes and lost his vision, his other senses became more and more obvious, the tiny sound of water and the panting of another person were particularly amplified in his ears.

  After a long time of parting their lips, Xiao Jian and Xiao Zhentou were both a little moved. Jian Yuanbai finally bit Wei Zhenge's lower lip, leaving a shallow mark, and said in a low voice: "Do you know how to try now?"

  The surroundings were silent, but it could not hide the fact that they were in the wild. The shadows in the woods in the distance looked like human figures. Wei Zhen Gorgon blushed, and the shame made him feel hot all over. "No, let's go home."

  "This is outside, it's not okay."

  Jian Yuanbai's hand touched the small pillow first, which made Wei Zhenge's refusal even more difficult, but the surrounding environment kept reminding him of his precarious sanity.

  "No one can see us, not even the heavens and the earth."

  Jian Yuanbai leaned down, leading Wei Zhenge in his arms to slowly lower his body. He kissed Wei Zhenge on the face, his voice low and hoarse with strong desire, "Believe me, huh?"

  He set up a barrier around them so that, as he said, no one could see them, not even heaven or earth.

  But there was no way to tell Wei Zhenge directly. Even if he did, Wei Zhenge probably wouldn't believe it. He looked at the vast sky, caught a glimpse of the shadowy woods in the distance, and felt the wind blowing gently from the top of the mountain. He was so embarrassed that he almost cried.