Chapter 24 The poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

"Brother Jian! I can really do it!"

  Behind him, Wei Zhenge, who heard the manager asking him to buy ten speakers, took Jian Yuanbai's hand.

  Jian Yuanbai saw Wei Chengye walking towards him, and immediately pulled Wei Zhenge behind him, "It's okay, I've been wronged."

  He swallowed the public character urgently, "I'll vent your anger."

  Wei Zhenge was anxious. He was really afraid that ten loudspeakers would be placed in front of him and tell the whole story, "Wei Chengye handed over the Su family's shell company to me because he just wanted to humiliate me."

  "He only remembers the humiliation he felt back then. He has been too smooth these years, and the good times have made him arrogant."

  "How can a person do something without leaving evidence, account books, and fund transactions? These can be the key to finding evidence. As long as I catch the key, I will most likely be able to send him to jail."

  "Even if we can't find direct evidence against him, we can just find the handle of the people who work for him in the Su family's company. They are the builders of common interests and will definitely pull Wei Chengye into trouble at all costs."

  In order to prevent others from hearing, Wei Zhenge said almost into Jian Yuanbai's ear, "Worst plan, even if he can't find anything, he can do such a thing in front of so many people today, tomorrow What daughter from a good family dares to marry his proud son?"

  "I deliberately left angrily to make Wei Chengye lose his guard. The angrier and more humiliated I became, the more complacent and arrogant he became."

  "I'm not wronged!" After saying these words, Wei Zhenge felt deeply sad. Although he was a little depressed when he left the Wei family, it was only a little bit.

  If ten speakers were placed in front of him, he could hardly imagine what expression he would make.

  What Wei Zhenge didn't say was that even if he couldn't find anything, he could fabricate something specious and expose it to Wei Chengye to lure him in.

  But this method is disgraceful after all, and Wei Zhenge doesn't want Jian Yuanbai to know this side of him for the time being... for the time being.

  Jian Yuanbai was stunned for a moment after hearing his words, "I underestimated you."

  After all, it was Long Aotian's foundation. Even without his help, Wei Zhenge could make a beautiful counterattack by himself.

  Wei Zhenge breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time he felt a little unclear. No matter how hard he hid his dark thoughts, he thought of so many things in a short period of time, and Jian Yuanbai would probably no longer think that he was Simple and harmless.

  When he couldn't express the complicated emotions in his heart, he heard Jian Yuanbai lower his voice and say: "We'll talk about sending him to jail after we go back. This tone must be spoken tonight."

  After saying that, he ignored Wei Zhenge's obstruction and walked towards Wei Chengye who was waiting aside. "You don't need to feel pressure. I am a person who is eager to help others."

  Wei Zhenge's eyes were sore, why couldn't he persuade him.

  Jian Yuanbai slightly raised his chin towards Wei Chengye: "Let me formally meet you. I am Jian Yuanbai of Zhenge Group."

  "I heard that your Wei family wants to cooperate with our Zhen Ge?"

  Wei Chengye had just watched the two people whispering in an intimate manner, and now he could no longer hold back his expression. He forced a smile and said: "Yes, Mr. Jian, I believe that Zhen Ge's cooperation with us will be a win-win situation for everyone. "