Chapter 32 The poor little boy abandoned by the wealthy family

When Jian Yuanbai let go of his hand, he saw Wei Zhenge's red eyes. He reached out and wiped the wet corners of Wei Zhenge's eyes with his thumb. Under Wei Zhenge's misty eyes, his mind twitched and he put his thumb to his lips.

  "bitter."

  Now Wei Zhenge's eyes and face turned red, and his ears were burning. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't speak.

  Jian Yuanbai clearly just tasted his tears, but he felt the corners of his eyes getting hot where Jian Yuanbai's thumb had stroked them.

  Jian Yuanbai took his fingertips away from his lips and felt that his behavior was a little strange. He used a smile to cover it up for a while, then looked at Wei Zhenge who was lying on the bed and could hardly move. His heartache prevailed and he said in a gentle voice: "Are you thirsty? Do you want some water?"

  Jian Yuanbai immediately retorted: "You are a wounded soldier, and who said you are not a child anymore."

  He said happily: "You will always be my little pillow."

  Wei Zhen Ge looked at him with a half-smile: "You still want to be my father, right?"

  Jian Yuanbai, who was full of vigor, suddenly lost all his strength like a punctured balloon. He avoided Wei Zhenge's hands and hugged his waist, burying his face in his shoulder. "Please don't mention this again, okay?"

  "How can you bring this up at a time like this? You're ruining the atmosphere."

  Jian Yuanbai unconsciously began to unbutton the man's clothes while holding his hands. Without waiting for Wei Zhenge to speak, he said righteously, "It is my duty to take care of the wounded. Don't refuse."

  All the bathroom heater lights were turned on, making the entire bathroom bright with a warm yellow hue. As the hot water gushed out, the bathroom began to be filled with mist.

  In the steamy warm yellow bathroom, the jade-like body takes on several different colors, especially when filled with mist and the hazy visual effect that seems to appear and disappear, which is even more unbearable.

  Jian Yuanbai felt thirsty in the room filled with moisture and extremely humid air. His throat was dry and hoarse, as if he needed the nourishment of a spring. He touched the edge of the spring, which was smooth and tender, but he was unable to explore the sweetest inside of the spring.

  This made him anxious, but the rising thirst made him try hard to suppress himself in his heart and persuade himself not to be an animal.

  The little pillow was still in a plaster cast. Jian Yuanbai repeated this sentence in his mind, trying to calm himself down.

  He was wavering between the line between being a human being and being an animal. In the hazy mist, he saw the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

  The forbidden fruit was very small, and seemed not to have grown to maturity yet. Or perhaps it was because of its variety that it would not grow up. It was bright red with water droplets on it.

Jian Yuanbai swallowed uncomfortably to soothe his burning throat. He stood behind Wei Zhengge and suddenly discovered a red mole on the back of Wei Zhengge's neck.

  This was the first time he saw this small and delicate red mole. It was usually hidden on the back of Wei Zhenge's neck, covered by the collar or hair, and only now did it shyly appear in front of Jian Yuanbai.

  The mole was round and small, with a lovely red color, and it was located on the back of Wei Zhenge's neck, making Jian Yuanbai feel that he was even cuter.