Chapter 18 The poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

When Wei Zhenge woke up, he did not wash up and eat as quickly as usual, so as to save time to make a set of papers before class in the morning.

  He sat on the bed and moved his eyes to the side, landing on the study desk placed by the window, or the drawer of the desk to be precise.

  The drawer was closed, but he could clearly see a pair of headphones and several exercise books inside. He knew he was right, that was his drawer, and he knew exactly what was inside.

  Thinking of this, Wei Zhenge was suddenly stunned. He was about to move out. This would no longer be his drawer.

  He stood up and opened the door, then turned to look at the bedroom next door. Jian Yuanbai's door was open and there was no one inside.

  Have you gone to work?

  Wei Zhenge thought like this and walked to the living room on soft slippers. There was a pile of stones and a stack of paper on the coffee table.

  It was too conspicuous, but he saw it at a glance, and even saw the extremely beautiful green emerald in a certain stone, but Wei Zhenge did not pick up the stone, but first picked up the paper next to it.

  "You don't have to move out, I'm leaving."

  "I signed the transfer agreement for the house and recorded it in your name. I will also give you these pieces of wool, which you haven't finished yet."

  "I'm not good at saying goodbye, so," so the pause after the two words is very heavy, and it can be seen that the person who wrote it stayed on it for a long time, but behind it, it is still clearly written, "Goodbye."

  Wei Zhenge folded the paper carefully and looked at the transfer agreement and the red house book under the paper. He couldn't understand why he and Jian Yuanbai had not been together for a long time. Why could this person make such a start? , and even gave him a house.

  He had few friends, and few he could talk to. He was confused and couldn't find anyone to communicate with after much thought. He opened the chat software on his mobile phone, and the last dialog box stopped at Tong Lerong's thank you. above.

  W: "Do you know why one person takes care of another person in every way, helps the other person a lot, and gives expensive gifts without asking for anything in return?"

  When he was about to send the message, Wei Zhenge paused. He knew that Tong Lerong liked him, but he had no intention of accepting it, so he always avoided having too much contact with Tong Lerong.

  But now this also made him think of something else. He deleted the words he had typed in the dialog box but had not yet sent them, and turned around to open the search engine.

  “Do men like men?”

  Five minutes later, Wei Zhenge closed the page with a strange look on his face, so at that time, Jian Yuanbai repeatedly asked him if he would fall in love prematurely. Could it be... a confession?

  Instead of worrying that his early love will affect his grades, you want to fall in love with him?

  It's okay to separate, Wei Zhenge thought, after all, even if he has never been in love, he still considers himself a woman of his own sexual orientation, but he cannot accept such an expensive house for no reason.

  Wei Zhenge called Jian Yuanbai, but was stunned when he heard the reminder that the number was empty, and saw a bright red exclamation point in the message sent to Jian Yuanbai.