-18-

Louis

I was still laying in the hospital bed. I was thinking over the conversation Harry and I had just before he left. He told me to see a therapist. I see why, of course, but I just don't understand how it'll help. People always say it helps, but some say otherwise, that it just makes everything worse. I don't know what to say, what are they going to ask? Am I even going to do this?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, or try to atleast. I wanted to get up and use the bathroom, but I wasn't sure if I had to ask a nurse for help or something. I let out a sigh and rested my head on the placed pillows beneath me. I closed my eyes to try to get some rest, but as minutes passed, I finally gave up.

A groan escaped my lips and I opened my eyes. Just as I did so, the door opened. A smile came to my lips, thinking it was Harry. But a nurse showed up. Mrs. Reed. She smiled politely at me and walked towards me, looking down at me with a sincere look in her eyes. I was nervous that she was here, but at the same time, I was a little relieved. Before I was about to speak, my lips parting, she spoke up. "Louis?" I shut my mouth, my lips pressing into a line and I looked up at her.

"Yes?" I questioned, wondering what she was about to ask. She might ask the regular, or most common question. How are you doing? Or, maybe how are you feeling? But she asked a question I wasn't really expecting for her to say first.

"Do you need to use the restroom? Oh, and we have a councilor to speak with you for just a moment," she said and my heart seemed to stop. You sure would love that, wouldn't you? My body ached, or it seemed to.

"U-uh, well actually," I started, my gaze diverting theirselves somewhere besides her. "I do need to use the restroom," I muttered quietly, but she seemed to hear me as she nodded in response. "And," I continued, looking up at her. "Can I take a shower?" I asked, my face scrunching up a bit. I didn't want to see my body at all, and that was going to be difficult since I was going to need to get naked and wash myself. But I was starting to reek, and it was becoming noticeable.

"Well," she said, her voice dragging out longer than it should have. A hint of hesitation in her voice. "We highly consider someone to be in there with you - not in the shower but the room. And we also need to take everything that can be used in any harm to yourself. I understand you probably wouldn't do anything here, but people have done it before from the stress of the situation or others." She said and looked at me, her face looking blank. Though, she looked like she was wanting to tell me something but refused to."Your councilor is also coming tomorrow. It may not be any business of his, but if he could, he would like to speak to that boy that comes here," She said and I didn't know what to say.

What was I supposed to say? Was nothing okay?

Nothing is okay. You did nothing about your bullying and look where it got you. But who can blame them? They're only trying to tell you how worthless you are. And might I add, they're doing a pretty good job at it.

"You may take a shower tonight, and after so, I will bring dinner to you. Then, you may rest. Okay? She spoke and I nodded, showing her that I was listening.

"Thank you," I said and she nodded. "I'll come by later and check how you're doing when I drop your food by." I nodded and made a small smile form on my lips as she made her way to the door, glancing back at me before she left the room.

With that, I stood slowly from my bed. I took small steps towards the bathroom in the room I was held in. I was sure not to trip or fall on the floor. I hope Harry doesn't come in while I'm in the shower, but he did have to help me or at least stay in here with me. Not in a sexual way, no. I wasn't ever planning on having sex or any kind of sexual activity. I just don't want Harry coming in and seeing my body.