-12-

Harry

As I was walking to Louis's, Jay came up to me. I turned around and looked at him. If looks could kill, he'd already be dead in a matter if seconds.

"What do you want." I said through gritted teeth, trying really hard not to tackle him right here and now.

"You know the school is this way, and who cares if Louis is dead?" He said, flailing his hands in the air. I walked up to him and started poking his chest, roughly with my index finger.
"
Maybe you don't!! But some people have feelings for others!! Unlike you prick!!!" I yelled, stabbing my finger in his chest. He backed away.

"Well, maybe you kiss him." What does his do with anything right now?!

"WHAT DOES THIS DO WITH ANYTHING?!!?" I yelled, clenching my fist.

"You said you have feelings for him-" I cut him off right there and punched him, he fell and I hovered over him.

"JUST BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HIM DOESN'T MEAN ITS LIKE THAT!!" I yelled. He covered his mouth and i turned around and left. I walked to Louis's and looked around on the porch for a spare key. Something shiny caught my eye. I walked closer to it and saw it sticking out from underneath the rug, RIHT in front of the door. I bent down and picked it up, letting the silver shine into my eyes. I put the key in the socket and turned it, un locking the door. I opened it up.

"Louis? Are you here?" I slowly walked in, looking around. I walked down the hallway, into the kitchen. "Louis?" I turned back around and looked at the stairs. I slowly walked up the stairs and looked around. "Louis, are you here?" I walked into the first room I saw, I looked in it and saw a picture of a woman and a man. Probably Louis's parents. I thought and turned around to walk out.

I looked down and saw a door that was shut. I figured it was Louis's room, so I walked up to it. I knocked softly. "Louis?" I whispered. I slowly opened the door, hearing it creak softly. I opened it fully and looked around. I saw a door. The door was shut, but had a light shining from underneath it. I walked up to it. "Louis? Open up." I reached my hand out and jiggled the doorknob. Again, it's locked. I knocked in the door louder. "Louis!" I banged on the door.

I groaned and looked around, feeling my heart suddenly began to beat faster. I looked at his dresser and walked to it. I opened his top drawer and saw a key. Maybe this is the bathroom key? I grabbed the key and shut the drawer. I turned around and walked to the bathroom. I put the key in and heard it click. I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door.

Once I saw what was in front of me. I felt sick. My heart broke in more pieces than you could ever count. My mouth gaped and I fell to my knees. Tears formed in my eyes. "L-Louis?" My voice cracked as tears streamed down my face. "Oh my gosh," I hovered over Louis and began to cry. "Louis," I kept repeating and started crying harder as I saw the razor, dry blood stained the silver, causing it to look a but rusty. I looked back at Louis and gently, set his head in my lap. I cried harder than I ever have. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here! I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to stop you!" I whispered out, hoping he could hear me. I kissed his forehead and sniffled. I kept crying, it didn't seem like I would stop any time soon. "I'm sorry." I whispered, once more.