-2-

Louis

I walked up to the school, looking down. I was scared and afraid of everyone. I don't have any friends. Everyone bullies me. Today, we're getting a new student in our home base class. Its supposed to be a guy, at least that's what the teacher said. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be like me.

I got caught out if my thoughts when someone pushed me. I groaned and fell to the ground. I heard laughter from above me. I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to look up. I was embarrassed by how I let these people take advantage over me. My mind is right, as always.

Why do you have to be such a wimp? Your such an embarrassment to everything!

I could feel the tears filling my eyes. I opened my eyes, still looking down at the ground. I let a tear escape and hit the grass.

"Get up!" Some kid yelled, I'm thinking it was Jay. He was the leader of the 'crew'.

"Fine." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I looked up through the corner of me eye. I saw his leg go back and swing right on the side of my stomach. I groaned and turned, holding my stomach. "Now are you going to get up?!" He spat.

I looked over and saw a crowd, someone was pushing through. He didn't look familiar. He had a bunch of curls that we're dark as chocolate. Once he was through the crowd, I had a perfect view of him. When he noticed what had happened, he started yelling.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" He yelled and bent down by my side and slowly picked me up. I wanted to deny but I couldn't speak.

"What did you say?" Tommy said, he was a guy from the group with Jay and a few more others.

"Leave him alone." He growled and stood me up. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "What did he ever do to you? Nothing, yeah? So why bully him?" He said and looked back and forth between them all. Jay smirked and walked forward. The curly haired guy, helping me clenched his fist.

"Well, me and my friends should be going. See ya later Tomlinson and curly." He said, the smirk never leaving his face. He turned around and him and his friends left. The young boy giving me support, looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked down, ashamed but nodded. "What's your name?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"It's Louis, what's yours?" I said lowly.

"I'm Harry, I'm new here." He smiled warmly. It's a pity, someone has to stand up for you. I frowned slightly. "What's wrong, I know theirs something bothering you. Is it me?" He asked sadly. I shook my head and smiled, looking up at him.

"No, nothing's wrong." I smiled surely and he smiled back.

"Well, we should go inside." He said and looked at the school. I nodded and we started heading inside, Harry still helping me.