-11-

Harry

I woke up in the middle of night. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at why I did. I sighed and turned back over, closing my eyes, trying to go back to sleep but miserably failing. I sighed and stood up, looking at the time. 4:17. I groaned and walked towards my bathroom. I grabbed a towel and set it by the shower. I turned on the water and took off my clothes. When the water was at a good temperature, I got in. I sat there, letting the warm water, hit my back. I closed my eyes.

After standing there, just having the water hit me. It started getting cold, that's when I got out. I turned the water off, getting out while grabbing my towel. I dried off and walked out of the bathroom, have the towel wrapped around my waist. I grabbed some clothes and changed. When I finished, I headed downstairs. I looked around, stopping at the clock. 7:04. I sighed and slouched on the couch. I looked out the window, when I had an idea. I smiled at the thought. Louis. I grabbed my phone out and texted him.

'Hey' I texted. I waited for a reply, but never got one. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I looked at the time. 7:08. I stood up and walked to the door. Might as well go on a walk or something. Or head to Louis's to see if he's okay. I nodded and walked out.

I walked to Louis's and looked at the time. 7:14. I put my phone back and walked up to his porch. I knocked a few times, before ringing the doorknob. When I didn't get an answer, I jiggled the doorknob. Locked. I thought. I stepped back and looked around. Guess I'll come back later. I thought and walked down the stairs, going towards the school.

When I saw the school come in view, I looked around. Trying to see any sight of Louis. Which wasn't found. I sighed and walked up to the school, when I saw that gang of pricks that picks on Louis. I couldn't help but have a boiling feel inside my stomach. I walked towards them, practically stomped you could say.

"What did you do with Louis!?" I yelled at them. They looked taken back for a minute, but soon resolved it with a smirk. I will fucking tear this prick in two.

"What are you talking about?" The leader, Jay or Jack, whatever his name was said. I rolled my eyes, not believing him at all.

"You prick! I know you did something! He's not answering his phone, he's not here, and he's not home!" I yelled. A teacher walked to us.

"What's wrong?" She asked, I think her name was Mrs. Houghton? I can't remember.

"This guy, over here! Did something to Louis!" I yelled, I couldn't help it.

"He problably did nothing, maybe he's sick, just calm your voice." She said.

"No! I will not calm my voice! For all you care, Louis's problably dead! Lying in his room dead!" I turned to face Jay or whatever. "All because of you!" I yelled louder.

"Please, calm dow-" I cut her off.
"NO! LOUIS COULD BE DEAD!!! AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE!! YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE EVERYONE BULLIES HIM!! HES A LOCKED BOOK!! HE WONT GET CLOSE TO ANYONE!! WHEN I'M NO WHERE IN SIGHT, HE THINKS I LEAVE HIM!! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!! ALL BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU!!! IT HURTS ME, WHEN HE THINKS I WILL LEAVE HIM!! " I yelled, looking at everyone, surrounding me. My face was beat red because of all my anger. I groaned loudly.

"Why do you even try?" Jay said.

"YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I TRY?!!? BECAUSE LOUIS IS MY FRIEND!!!! AND IM HIS!! MAYBE I AM HIS ONLY FRIEND BUT ATLEAST IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM LIKE ALL OF YOU PRICKS!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"You're coming with me!" Mrs. Houghton said, grabbing my arm. I yanked my arm away from her grip, looking at her like she was stupid. Hell, she was, they all were.

"NO!! IM GOING TO FIND LOUIS!! NO MATTER IF IT KILLS ME!!" I yelled and started leaving.

"Come back!" She yelled. I shook my head and started running. It's really pathetic how a teacher doesn't even care if a student could be dead. I thought and more disgust came towards her. I started heading to Louis's house.