-5-

Louis

I walked down the crowded hallway, looking for Harry. I smiled as I saw Harry, exit a classroom. I walked quickly and started falling. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting to be crashed into to the ground and hear laughter. Instead of feeling the ground, I felt two strong arms, wrapped around me. I opened my eyes, slowly looking up to see Harry. He looked, angry? Maybe, I wasn't quite sure though.

"What happened?" I was about to speak, when he cut me off. "Don't." I nodded and bit down on my bottom lip, nervous. He set me up and we locked eyes. His face dropped as it seemed as if he could see right through me. I bit my bottom lip, saddened that Harry is sad. I looked away, breaking the contact. "Come here." He said and lead me off, down the hallway. He lead me to the bathroom and we walked in.

"Y-yes?" I whispered. I was afraid of him right now. Not in a bad way, but not in a good way either. I chewed on my lip, holding my hand behind my back. He couldn't know about what I had done. I didn't plan on anyone finding out any of my secrets.

He slowly moved closer, I could feel the tears, crawling roughly to my eyes. I walked backwards, slowly. Harry looked at me confused, but kept moving closer to me. I sniffled and bumped into the wall. When Harry was close to me, very close. Our chest weren't pressed together but from behind Harry, it might seem like we're kissing.

Who would kiss something as pathetic as you! How could someone fall for someone like you? Your so pathetic, you have to cut and puke to feel worth something!!

I sniffled as those thoughts danced in my mind. Harry looked as if he was about to cry. He slowly raised his hand and gently set it on my cheek.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, shakily. I sniffled and looked at him, confused.

"W-why-y?" I sobbed out.

"About everything that's happening. I promise I'll make it better." He let a tear slide from his eye. I bit my bottom lip to quit from shaking. I wiped his eye and he smiled softly.

"I'm g-glad we're f-f-friends." I stuttered. He smiled.

"Me too." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

Eww!! Get off him! I bet your going to destroy his life, like you destroyed yours! Why can't you just leave? It'd be a favor for everyone. Even Harry.

Once that thought came in my mind, a tear slipped from my eye. I then pulled from Harry and looked dead straight in his eyes.

"Promise m-me." I paused and he searched my eyes, as I continued. "Don't l-leave when I need y-you." He nodded.

"I promise." His words were strong, truthful, real. Something I've never heard before. I smiled and hugged him again.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome." He responded. We slowly let go and looked at each other for a moment. Once the bell rang off, we slowly walked out the bathroom.

"Class." Harry mumbled. "I wish we could just skip a day and do stuff." He smiled, looking back at me. I smiled, thinking if we went to the park and hung out.

Who would want to be seen with you? Don't even bother to go. He's probably going to embarrass you worse then you've already embarrassed yourself! My mind screamed and I bit my bottom lip, roughly.
"I'll walk you." He said.

"B-but then you'll be late." He shrugged.

"I'd rather be late then have you be bullied." I smiled widely.

What if this is all a game? What if Harry back stabs you? Then what do you do? Who will you go to? No one. You want to know why? Because your pathetic! All I did was nod. Then we started walking for my next class.