-6-

Louis
*skip to lunch*

I waited for Harry at his classroom, just like he told me to do so we could walk to lunch together. I waited a few more minutes, I heard the bell ring and I sighed.

"Where are you Harry?" I whispered to myself.

He left. I can't believe you actually trusted him. You pathetic wimp! Learn to do something right in your life! Oh, I know what that would be, go die in a hole! Burn yourself! Grab that razor and cut your vines until you bleed to death! That would be something worth in this world!

My vision grew blurry. My breathing grew uneven as I tried not to cry. "Please don't leave." My voice was barely audible, the tears wanted to rush from my eyes, I wanted to cry, but most of all. I want to die. I trusted him and now he's gone! Like everyone else! I turned around and set my head on a locker and closed my eyes tightly, a few tears falling down. I heard footsteps, assumed it was Jay or someone.

"What's wrong, don't cry." Then I immediately recognized the voice, Harry. He wrapped his arms around me and turned me around, so we were hugging. I wrapped my arms around him and started crying in his shoulder. He rubbed my back.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I-I thought y-y-you l-left m-me." I sobbed out. He held me.

"I would never, ever, ever leave you. I promise." I kept sobbing but felt happier. "Come on, let's go to lunch." He said and I nodded. We pulled back, I wiped my eyes and nose. Once I was done, we headed over to lunch. We walked in line and waited for our food. I grabbed a green apple and Harry grabbed a banana, taco and a water.

"Why'd you only get an apple?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry, actually. So, I just grabbed an apple." I said and he nodded. That Apple is even worth more than you!! I bit my bottom lip.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded and looked at him.

"Y-yeah just, looking at my apple, I guess." He smiled small and we sat down at a table.

"why don't you just leave already?" I turned round to see Jay, shaking his head in disgust. I looked down, away from him.

"Why don't you leave him the fuck alone?!" Harry yelled. They left and we ate in silence.