-19-

Harry

I had just gotten home from leaving the hospital and I really didn't want to leave him there alone. I wanted to hug his tiny frame and cuddle him, even if his bones were protruding me. I knew Louis had an eating disorder, but I was so afraid to ask him or say anything. If he knew I knew, he'd probably freak out and never eat again, worried I'd be thinking he's weak or something. Which he isn't, he's incredibly strong. I'm not going to say Louis is broken because he's here right now. Well, he still exists. God, I already miss him.

"Harry?" I heard my mum call from a room she was in. I didn't answer back which made her step into the hallway we had. Oh, my parents were on the trip for only a week instead of two, they arrived home just three days ago. "Where were you? Your father and I were worried that you were kidnapped or something bad happened," She rambled and walked to me, looking at me. "You know better to not just leave without a note or without any explanation, Harry."

I sighed and looked at her, mumbling, "You wouldn't understand mum." I looked away from her and looked to my feet. I didn't want to see her expression.

"What? What do you mean I wouldn't understand? Are you sneaking out to go see a girl? Did you make friends at school with trouble causes?" She questioned me with a stern voice. I groaned and looked at her, feeling my stomach hurt from anger and something else I can't quite put my finger on at the moment.

"I'm not sneaking out to see any girls mum! And I haven't gone to school in a few days because of my boyfriend! He gets bullied at school mum! What am I supposed to do? Nobody at school would do anything because they aren't even real humans!" I growled. I didn't like yelling, especially at my mother and that's what I was doing. "My boyfriend is in the hospital! He's in the fucking hospital!" I screeched and my mums eyes were wide, her mouth fallen. My father had came in the room once he heard the yelling.

It was silent, except for my breathing. My breathing was rough and hard and I was glaring at my mother for no reason. My eyes scanned her face when they stopped on her eyes, seeing them swell with tears. I stopped glaring at her and felt my body soften, immediately feeling guilt and regret build in my body. "Mum, I'm so sorry," I apologized and she shook her head, opening her arms just wide enough to wrap around my body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt my face scrunch tightly as I tried to hold back the cries and tears that I've been holding in for a while now.

A tear slipped from my closed eyelids and that was all it took for me to let out a wrecked sob and let more tears escape my eyes and trickle down the curve of my cheek. I felt one of my fathers arms wrap around my back, assuming his other arm was around my mother. I then heard my dad let out a small cry. I didn't know why he was crying but it felt nice to be wrapped in someone's arms.

I missed this, but I missed Louis, too. As selfish as I may be, I would love to have Louis in my embrace. A few of my tears curved down to my mouth, letting out low cries. I tasted the saltiness in the tears, feeling my throat began to become dry as I gasped.

I felt my fathers hand tighten on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. I heard my mums cries, and I felt my knees buckle beneath my weight. I didn't want to cry, but I needed to. I didn't want my parents to know about Louis, but now they do. I know they were going to ask why he was in there, but I only hope they ask when I'm ready. If I ever will be ready.

Soon, minutes had passed though it seemed longer. My cries had exchanged into hiccups and my mums cries had stopped, so had my fathers. I hated when they cried, but I'm not fully sure if we all needed to. I let out another hiccup, removing myself from my parents embrace. My mother looked up at me, her eyes were bright with tears and her face was red. My father was the opposite though, his face was pale but his eyes were red. With his face pale, it wasn't hard to point out how tired and stressed he was.