-21-

Harry

I had gone back home, the nurse waking and informing me visiting hours were over and that I would have to leave. She stated that he will most likely wake up tomorrow and it would be more than appreciated if I came back then.

I was laying in my bed, wearing fresh sweats as I stared at the ceiling. I can only pray for Louis, though I wish the best of my capabilities were far more extended. The only thing I could really think of was how the doctor stated that Louis could possibly need a lung or kidney.

With this thought, an idea crossed through my mind, leaving an imprint as if I had found the cure for everything.

Throwing the covers off the lower half of my body, I jumped up and ran to my bedroom door, practically sprinting. I sprinted to my mum and dad's room, not bothering to knock because my senses for anything else have vanised.

"Mum! Wake up, please, I want to know if I'm a possible match for Louis. Just in case he has any future surgeries."

With a few groans and huffs, I was acknowledged by my parents. "What are you going on about?" My dad had questioned with a gravel voice, sounding as rough as a pile of rocks.

"Louis' future surgeries! I want to know if I'm a match," with wide eyes, I kept looking between my mum and dad as they sat up slowly and stared at me. Mum had reached over and flicked her lamp switch to illuminate the room.

"Do you suppose we take you to get tested tomorrow?" Mum suggested, her eyes squinted.

"Yes, I want to make sure Louis is prepared and nothing messy for when the time comes, you know?"

"Fine, but please let us sleep." Once those words had met my ears, my life felt like I had just been handed an opportunity for Louis and I. I stepped to my mum's side of the bed, leaning over to kiss her cheek, doing the same to my dad before she shut the light off.

As I went to my room and laid down, I couldn't help but wonder about our future. If Louis and I got married, decided for kids, had great jobs and through all of this, we were smiling.

Closing my eyes, I moved my hands behind my head and let out a breath. Within minutes I was asleep.

--

"Louis, do you remember how we met?" I asked with a small voice, my eyes gazing down in front of me as I had my arms resting around his waist, moving one of my hand to the side of his face to push at his fringe.

Lifting and turning his head, his eyes sparkled. The clear pool stopping at the bottom of his eyelid, his eyelashes trying to catch the drops that were too heavy and fell off the curve of his skin. I wondered if he was crying because I brought up someone he didn't want to be remembered by, or if he was ashamed, I wasn't sure but I could only hope for the best. "How you were there," His voice was light, my eyebrows furrowing as I was mesmerized by the angel lying with me.

"Many others were there, what do you mean?" Moving my hand from the side of his face, I dragged my fingers carefully down the curve of his cheek to the small dip in his chin.

"You didn't leave when everyone else did, you didn't leave without saying something to them," his voice paused, my eyes catching his as he gave me a smile, the corners of his lips quivering, "you didn't leave without me."

My eyes stung as they swelled with tears, my eyebrows furrowed and my lip quivering as I stared down at him, trying to remember the biggest details like his skin colour to the certain colour of his eyes.