-8-

Louis
Why didn't you skip school earlier? You could be in the bathroom, throwing up your stomach. You could be in your room, being happy with your friend. And I can help you. I got distracted, when Harry waved a hand in my face.

"Louis? Are you listening?" I blinked my eyes and looked at Harry.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I asked.

"It's okay. Well, I was saying we could go to my flat, since I'm alone for a few weeks." I looked at him.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They went on some trip, said I couldn't come with." He said, I bit my lip and slightly nodded, looking ahead. He smiled. "So, you want to come?" He asked, smiling widely. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Yay! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and we jogged to his place. When we got there, we walked to his door. He unlocked it and opened it up. He walked in and I walked in after him. He shut the door.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked, looking around.

"We could watch the t.v. or get to know each other." I bit my bottom lip. I don't know if I should tell Harry my secrets. I'm afraid if I say something, it may lead to another thing and then boom! My secret is out and he may leave forever.

"Um, t.v." He smiled.

"Okay. Follow me." He said. He started walking down a small hallway, me following. He turned to a room and walked in. I walked in behind him. He walked over the bed in the room and laid down. He looked at me and patted the spot next to him. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." I smiled and walked over to him and slowly laid down. He put his hands behind his head and watched the t.v. I bit my bottom lip. He looked at me. "You always do that." He smiled.

"Y-yeah, I guess it's just a habit." I said and he smiled. He nodded and we watched the t.v. for a bit more.