-14-

Harry

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"Mr. Styles?" I heard a light voice repeat. I groaned and opened my eyes, looking around. Once I remembered what happened, tears found themselves appearing in my eyes and beginning to run down my cheeks. I wiped my eyes and looked up, sniffling. I saw a doctor.

"Yes?" I croaked.

"Louis, he's awake." I immediately shot up from my seat and pounced in his room.

"Louis! I was so scared!" I yelled, walking towards him and engulfing him with a hug. He flinched and I backed away. "I'm so sorry! It's all my fault! I wasn't there to help you! I'm so sorry! Everything's my fault!" I babbled on and on, until he told me to be quiet. I looked at him.

"Harry!" He tried to scream but whispered instead. I sat down by him and held his hands. He blushed and looked at our hands. I didn't notice I had actually took his hands in mine.

"Oh- I'm sorry." I said, removing my hand from his, I frowned as the tingles disappeared.

"It's not your fault, by far. It's mine." I immediately disagreed.

"No, I wasn't there when you needed me!" I said, tears crawling to my eyes. I quickly wiped them, hoping he hadn't noticed but he most likely could've.

"Yes, you were. You were always there. You helped me. You stood up for me. No one has ever done that to me. You know how much happiness you made me feel? You made me forget everything when it was just you and me. When you were gone. I felt totally lost, empty. I don't know what made me feel that way towards you. Maybe, you helping me? You aware of my existence but in a good way? I don't know, but I want you to know." He sighed and looked down. I can tell he was hesitant. "I... I.. I-I love you, Harry." I was shocked.

What did he mean by love. Love as a friend or love as in more than a friend? I was thinking for such a long time, I didn't realize I was staring at Louis the whole time. "It's okay if you don't feel the same. It was a mistake to tell you. I'm sorr-" I cut him off by leaning up towards him and smashed my lips with his. He was taken back but immediately kissed back. I smiled and then I realized something.

I love Louis.