-7-

Louis

I stood up from the table, looking to Harry and saw he was looking at me with his eyebrows slightly raised. "Bathroom." He nodded and went back to eating. I started heading towards the bathroom. I opened the door. I walked in, shutting and locking the door behind me. I heard mumbling in my head. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to hear my thoughts over the clattering and talking on the other side of the door.

Why can't you be like Harry? Why can't you be charming? Why can't you be something good? Why are you such a pathetic freak? Why can't you die already?

I hesitantly walked over to the sink. I rest my hands on the edge of it and looked down. Pathetic, stupid, a freak, a loser, every negative thing in the world. I am.

I slowly looked up, disgusted and ashamed at what I was seeing. I looked away. Knowing I couldn't look more without wanting to stuff my fingers down my throat, slide that razor on my body, deeply, tie that rope around my neck, then jump, take the pills, then die on the ground. I closed my eyes tightly. I could already see myself taking the pills, lying on the ground dead. Tears ran down my cheeks. I sobbed silently. I looked towards then door, then back down to the ground. Suddenly, a soft knock met my ears, coming from the door. I wiped my eyes roughly and took a deep breath.

"Hello? Louis?" I could easily tell it was Harry.

"Yeah?" I asked, wondering why he was here. He jiggled the door knob, softly. I walked to it, slowly and hesitantly unlocked it and opened it. "I locked it." I said, looking down.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that." I nodded. "C'mon, let's go sit back down." I nodded and we walked back to the table and sat down. The teacher walked around the cafeteria, dismissing tables to go back inside for classes. After a few tables, she came our way and dismissed us. We stood up and walked out to the school.

"What's wrong?" Harry said and I shrugged. It was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "Do you want to skip the rest of the day?" I smiled slightly. i didn't want to go through the rest of the day but I was scared to skip, but Harry was with me. I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled. He grabbed my hand and we ran out behind the cafeteria. We waited until everyone was inside, teachers and students. Harry smiled and grabbed my hand, again and lead me the opposite direction of the school. I guess we are skipping. I thought and smiled, knowing I wouldn't be bullied for the rest of the day.