-20-

Harry

"Harry? It's time to get up, son." I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder, my eyes slowly opening to reveal my father sitting beside me on the bed.

"Get up?" I questioned, my voice barely heard as I began to cough.

"Here," I glanced at my father's arm as he stretched it out towards my bedside table, his hand wrapping around a glass of water as he pushed it close to my face. "I thought you might like a drink due to what happened last night."

I sat up and took the drink into my hand, pressing the cool rim to my lips as I welcomed the cool liquid down my throat. As I removed the glass from my lips, I looked at my father, who was looking at me with such eyes that seemed like I was shrinking.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I gave an assuring smile, nodding my head as I pushed back the strands of hair that had fallen into my face.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Oh, you never answered me," I watched him as he gave a hesitant breath of air from his mouth, not looking at me.

"Your mother and I talked last night," His voice was getting quieter, but making sure I could hear. "We know that maybe now is a bad time, but we'd like to meet Louis, possibly even his parents." My lungs felt as if my ribs decided to wrap around them and suffocate me once I heard those words.

"No," I rasped, my ears already feeling like a volcano, like my tears will burst at any unknown second. "I saw him yesterday, he can't. He's not ready. I will see him today, but you can't. Not now," It was then that I remembered about Louis' parents. "I should really leave," My voice cracked and I started to get up, my dad standing up.

"Harry, he can't hide from everyone all the time. He needs to see his parents, he can't - he can't just see you all the time," I furrowed my eyebrows and got up, looking up at my father. "We will see him, alright?"

"He is not in a position he wants to be in, he doesn't want everyone to remember him this way. That's why I won't let you nor his parents see him." I let out a deep breath, closing my eyes as I went to my closet to get dressed. "He needs to know, he hates surprises. Now, I'm going to see him today and tell you what happens, okay? Just - please, let me do this." I grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt, turning around to look at my father as I held my clothes.

A long pause erupted in the air, making tension fill the room before he nodded, letting an "okay, fine."

"Thank you," I watched as he walked closer to me, bringing me closer to him in a hug. We stood like that for a few seconds before he kissed my forehead, giving my shoulder a soft pat before he left the room, leaving me to get ready.

---

I was walking down the street, my jacket pulled close to my body. It was pretty chilly outside and I could only thank my mum for reminding me about the weather. I gave a smile to a young man as I walked past him, him acknowledging with in a nod.

I walked about two more blocks before I was met with the hospital doors, watching them move to the side, allowing me to enter the building. I let out a shaky breath as I walked to the front desk. "I'm here for Louis Tomlinson," I watched the lady smile at me and nod, looking down at the screen of her computer before she looked back up to me.

"I'm sorry, but no visitors are allowed." My body turned cold, feeling like I was slapped by something.

"W-what? Sorry, can you please just, uh, check it again," She gave a sympathetic smile and shook her head.