-4-

Louis

I sat in the bathroom, still crying silently. I wiped my eyes, afraid someone might know my secret. I can't let anyone find out! It's uncomfortable when people know stuff about me, well, certain people. I sniffled and stood up, walking to the sink. I turned on the water and slowly put my hand under it. It burned but I liked the feeling. My skin was literally screeching. When the blood was all washed off, I moved my hand and grabbed a paper towel. I dried it off. I threw the half-bloody paper towel away. I then walked out in the hallway and to my class. Once I walked in, everyone stared at me.

"Mr. Tomlinson. You've been gone for 20 minutes. Care to explain?" She said and everyone smirked. I hid my hands behind my back and looked down.

"Uh, I w-was j-just going t-to the bathroom." I said. She rolled her eyes, not believing me.

"Sit." She demanded. I nodded and quickly walked to me and sat down. Michael, who was another from the group. He sat next of me. I put my hands in my lap and slowly looked at him. His eyes were squinted at me. I gulped lightly.

"Um, y-yes?" He smirked.

"You're a wimp. No wonder everyone picks on you." He said and looked forward.

I looked down and mumbled, "I already know." I closed my eyes tightly, I didn't want anyone seeing me crying, especially my bullies which is everyone. Except Harry. I smiled as Harry came in mind. His kindness offers for me. He stuck up for me. He didn't hurt me.

He will hurt you! Get away from him! He'll betray you!

My mind screamed. I took a sharp breath, keeping myself from sniffling. I wanted to sleep. Sleep forever. I wanted my eyes to close. And never open again. I wanted someone to see what they're doing. But they're all too blind to care about me.

They're not blind, you pathetic boy! They're just helping! I shook my head.

"Why can't I just be normal." I whispered to myself. The bell rang and everyone jumped up.

"Do your homework!" Mrs. Melodee said to everyone. I stood up slowly and left. I want to find Harry. I thought to myself.