Chapter 4

"Oh Dazai heyy i didn't see you there" Chuuya nervously laughed.  "Chuuya you are a prince?" Dazai held Chuuya's hand. Chuuya stayed silent for a while but soon spoke. "I'm not but my sister wanted to be here so i had to act like a prince, but they suggested i act like a princess instead"

Dazai softly laughed as he heard Chuuya's situation. They chatted for a while, but soon enough they went to the garden because the noises were to loud. "Soo chuuya, whats your favorite color?" 

"eeehhhh???" Chuuya looked confused. "What? Im just trying to start a conversation" Chuuya chuckled. "Seriously? Is that how you start conversations?"  

"How else would i start it?" "Fine is brown, yours?" Chuuya asked. Dazai never really had a favorite but he looked around and finally, "I guess is blue" (Chuuya's eyes if you don't get it). A small blush can be seen on Chuuya's face.

They chatted for a while in the garden getting more comfortable with each other every minute when the dance music starts playing. It was the time where everyone finds their dance partner and dance the night away~

Dazai took this chance and offered Chuuya his hand. "Will you like to dance with me Mon Cheri?" Chuuya blushed and took his hand. 

Under the moonlight that fell onto the kingdom of Yokohama, two lovers could be seen dancing in each other's arms smiling. Some might say two boys' love is not possible but is it really?

Well we will find out because in a corner, hiding behind a tree looking at them was the villain of the story. What will be the destiny between the two? What will the mystic princess do? Maybe that might be what the next chapter hides from us~

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Im so sorry this is so short but i just needed to finish this chapter desperately. 😭

And I was losing braincells by just thinking who i should make the villain soo i made my oc it :>