11 | lay all ur worry on me <3

When you awoke the next morning, you saw that Zen had ended the call at some point during the night. You immediately felt flustered and embarrassed at the fact you had fallen asleep while speaking with him, and even more so when you saw he had left a message for you to wake up and read.

zen | Your snoring is really cute lololol, hope you have a good sleep [Name] ^^

You felt like banging your head against the desk from embarrassment. You had always been in denial about snoring; you'd claimed before that you didn't snore, and that you simply just breathed very deeply. Clearly, you were only trying to fool yourself if Zen was able to hear you snoring over the phone.

After showering and sorting yourself out some breakfast, you decided to open a window and let some fresh air in. The sky was a gloomy grey, looking very overcast with the air pretty humid. It was either going to rain or snow; you couldn't decide which, but either way it meant you wouldn't be leaving the apartment for fresh air.

While drinking some coffee, you spun slowly in the desk chair and scrolled through the chat logs you had missed during your sleep.

It seemed as though you weren't the only person to receive that strange email, which was extremely worrying. It only made you believe that the hacker had gained access to everyone's personal emails during the time he had entered the messenger. Perhaps he was better at covering his tracks than Seven was previously led to believe.

Mint Eye. Magenta Paradise.

You involuntarily shivered. You did a quick google search to try and find something about it, but ultimately found zero trace. It was a possibility that the email was simply just spam, but how much of a coincidence could it be considering everyone else had received it? It didn't seem like a coincidence at all, and that was scary.

yoosung | JUMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new chatroom opened up, and already Yoosung was spamming with anger directed to the corporate heir. You were instantly alarmed by this turn of events and logged in, curious as to why Yoosung was so distressed and pissed off.

yoosung | YOU JERK

yoosung | WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO ME?!?!?

[name] | What's going on?

yoosung | THAT RICH BASTARD CALLED MY MOTHER AND NOW SHES COMING TO VISIT ME!!!

Oh.

You recalled a previous chat log where Jumin had mentioned that he needed to make a call concerning Yoosung, but you'd never have imagined Jumin to involve himself like that. You were utterly shocked, but couldn't sustain the giggles that spilled from your lips from the situation.

Jumin had called Yoosung's mother because he was too addicted to online games... what a snitch.

[name] | Oh... why would he do that?

yoosung | YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE!!!

yoosung | I feel so defeated T_T

[name] | Cheer up, Yoosung! Maybe a visit from your mother would be nice...?

yoosung | are you joking? absolutely not

yoosung | my mother spent 24 years teaching at public schools, she taught "home economics", she had certificates in cooking food, she is a licensed realtor, she is the president of the Hansorum Apartment community, she is the director of the Phoenix Senior Citizens centre, she is a member of golf club and fitness centres...

yoosung | her resume never ends T_T

yoosung | If Jumin has such a good relationship with his dad, maybe he should go to the place called Children Good to Their Parents