1

Hi to all of you
I started writing this story thinking of my hyunlix.
Please support because I'm writing for the first time : )

"Hyunjin come downstairs you got a envelope on your name" my mom shouted from downstairs. "Mom what is inside the envelope" I asked. But she only said COME DOWN. I went downstairs looking at her she is behaving differently. I took the envelope and open it.

Dear
Hwang Hyunjin

Congratulations you got accepted to XXXXXX academy. We look forward to see your talent more.
You have your tickets here in this envelope you have to be here by next week.

Best regards
Park jinyoung

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I shouted I can't believe it I looked at my mom she was smiling so much she give me hug and said "you made it jinniee" I hugged her tightly.

Wait I need to tell my bestfriend about it. I called him and waited for him to pick up. When he pick up

"WHAT DO YOU WANT"

I said "Guess what happened "

"YOU FELL FROM THE STAIRS?"

"No"

"YOUR DOG BITE YOU?"

"what the hell Minho when did kkami bite me"

"YOU TOLD ME TO GUESS SO I WAS GUESSING AND YOU FELL FROM STAIRS THIS WEEK SO NOTHING NEW" i can hear him chuckle

"My fault I told you to guess" I huffed
"I got accepted in xxxxx academy" I shouted

"WAIT WHAT WHICH ACADEMY? "

"xxxxxxx academy!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO LIXIEE ACADEMY WTH YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME YOU APPLIED THERE!"

"Yes...... Wait who is lixiiee?"

"MY BROTHER DUMBO "

"You have a brother!"

"WTH HYUNJIN HOW MANY YEARS IT'S BEING WE ARE FRIENDS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY BROTHER. NOW DON'T TELL ME YOU THINK I HAVE ONE CAT I SWEAR..."

"wait it's being 12 years we are friends and you didn't even told me you have brother. I never see him at your house how would I know"

"YOU DUMB HOW MANY TIMES YOU ARE AT MY HOUSE AT MY ROOM THERE IS PICTURE WITH HIM YOU NEVER SAW THAT. AND HE IS BEING THERE FOR 13 YEARS THAT'S WHY TOU DIDN'T SAW HIM AT HOME"

"okay maybe I forgot about it. I know you have three cats Minho how can I forget when you every freaking time try to kill me if I forget their name" I huffed

"SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING THERE"

"at the end of this week"

"YOU ARE GONNA LEAVE ME WITH ANNOYING PUPPY HERE WTH I CAN'T BE WITH HIM ALONE"

"hahahah you both will kill eachother when I got back here."

"COME TO MY HOUSE WE WILL CELEBRATE IT HERE BEFORE YOU GO & CONGRATULATIONS DRAMA KING"

"thank you minhoee"

"YOU KNOW I CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FREAKING STOP CALLING ME THIS"

"pffttt you won't you love me"

"YOU DON'T LOVE YOU LIFE DO YOU?"

"I do offcourse.... I won't say it again sorry Minho"

"SEE YOU LATER "

I looked at the letter again I'm so freaking I'm happy I'm gonna go make my dream come true. Australia here I come.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT
TELL ME SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE WRITING THIS.
IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES;)